035. Advice from my sister part 2

“Big brother, hey! ”

"Light...I'm in a good mood, Yuai."

 A white space for the first time in half a year.

 Apparently, this time as well, something like a gate opened at the same time as the moons overlapped.

 When I looked at my sister's completely naked face standing in front of me, I felt a little relieved.

“Yeah, this world is pretty fun too.”

“It looks like everything is going well. What Profession did you choose? ”

''Well. A twin swordsman.''

“Dual swords… seriously!?”

 Wow, seriously.

 I'm so jealous that patch 2.4 has already been applied.

“Well, what does it feel like when you use it?”

“I can’t really say if I’m using it because it’s my own body, but it moves really fast.”

"Bunbun... Wow, that's great. I want to go to that world too!!"

 I'm seriously jealous, man.

''How do you feel about your brother? ”

"Ah, well, just like you said, I'm doing my best to become a saint."

''Hmm, now you can use healing magic? ”

“Oh, just today I learned how to use it.”

"oh! That's amazing! ! It's going well! ! ”

"I've made my debut in the social world, and I think I'm getting along well with the people who seem to be target of capture. At this rate, I'll be able to avoid both love and ruin..."

"wait a minute! Social debut? ”

 Yua tilted her head as if something was bothering her.

“Did you go to any social circles, brother? ”

"Ah, I wasn't too keen on it, but I'm the daughter of a duke after all. If my father asked me to, I can't say I won't go."

“No, wait a minute! ? A duke's daughter? father? ”

"Oh, oh..."

 Was there something strange?

"The heroine of Duamun is a commoner. Besides, her father died too young."

"eh……! ? ”

 What, what does that mean...?

''By the way, brother, how old are you now? ”

"Huh? 12 years old...almost 13 years old."

“Ah, ah, I knew it…”

 The younger sister seemed to sense something and held her head in her hands.

 I'm a little scared of that reaction.

“Brother, can I ask you something important? ”

"Oh, oh."

“What is your brother’s current name? ”

"It's Selene Funnel."

“Yes, Donpisha! ! ! ”

 My sister made a banging motion and then held her head in her hands.

“What is this?main characterheroineRight? ”

 After all, she's a saint.

"different! ! That's not true! ! The one my brother was reincarnated with is not the main character...''

 The younger sister, wondering what she should do now, said this while holding her head in her hands.

“My brother has been reincarnated as a rival position character in Duamun - the ''villainous daughter''! ! ”

"………………yes?"

 Villain daughter? What is that?

''So, my brother is not the main character, but a villainess who harasses the main character a lot and is sure to be destroyed in the end! ! ”

"Huh!? What is that!!"

 wait a minute! !

 No, it's still good that he wasn't the main character.

 But what is that position?

"But, I'm a saint..."

“That’s because Selene is a rival character to the main character in the original work! ! Onii-chan is the one who competes for the position of the protagonist and the saint, and is the one who loses in the end! ! ”

“That’s it….Eh, no, then…”

"Yeah, everything you've worked hard for up until now...it's all in vain, and in some cases, it might even turn out to be bad."

“I-I-I…”

 I screamed to the sky as loud as I could.

“That’s it!!!!!”

 My heartbreaking cry echoed in the pure white space that stretched on forever."
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/35/#:~:text=childhood,stretched%20on%20forever.