041. Onii-chan, get to know the heroine

School entrance edition

041. Brother, get to know the heroine

 The day after the entrance party, school life finally began in earnest.

 Uniforms are provided at the school, and everyone, including royalty, wears them without exception.

 In the white country of Albion, there is no "class" among people, and everyone is treated equally, no matter what their position or occupation.

 Therefore, even within this school, nominally there should be equality regardless of aristocratic rank, but this is not always the case, and there are many who feel disgusted by the fact that everyone wears the same uniform. do not have.

"I can't believe I have to wear such a poor uniform."

"It's cramped. There's no trace of dignity. I wonder why the skirt is so short."

"It's not appropriate for someone as noble as Selene-sama to have my sleeve passed over."

 It was also extremely unpopular with the young ladies surrounding him, who surrounded him as soon as he left the girls' dormitory.

 From my previous life's point of view, it's a blazer-like design reminiscent of a prestigious school for young ladies, which I actually quite like, but as someone who usually wears dresses, I might have some dissatisfaction with it.

"Well, everyone. In this school, everyone is equal, including me. Isn't this a nice uniform that symbolizes that?"

"If Selene-sama says so..."

"I-I'm sure, now that you mention it, I don't think it's that bad."

 It's still a great turn of events.

 Well, within this country, there are no differences in social status in terms of the system, but when you return to your country, of course things are back to normal.

 In fact, there are probably many people who would like to do their best to flirt and build connections while they can still be close to each other.

 When I look at the blatant behavior of these young ladies, I can't help but think of Luisa.

 Since his debut in the social world, he has built a relatively good relationship with his girlfriend, partly because she has given him money.

 Sometimes I get into trouble for trying to push myself higher than necessary, but I'm basically a good girl who grew up in the countryside.

 However, unfortunately, due to an illness that happened to be prevalent in the territory, her enrollment was delayed a little.

 In the letter, he expressed how sad he was that he would not be able to attend school with me.

 I wonder if I can meet up with Luisa soon. I'm sure this uniform will suit you too.

 While thinking about this, I walked while listening to the conversations of my entourage, and eventually arrived at the white school building.

 The building that stands out like a church or temple is the girls' main building of Albion Academy.

 At this school, classes are basically held separately for girls and boys, and if you look into the distance, you can see that a main school building for boys has also been built.

 In this otherworld that still has a medieval feel, many of the things that boys and girls need to learn are different, which is why they are shaped like this.

 However, I think it's probably just a matter of the game's convenience.

"Ah……"

 At that moment, a girl with an orange head appeared in my field of vision.

 She looks the same as yesterday... Luna, the beautiful girl who is the heroine of this game.

 She stopped right in front of the entrance to the school building and looked up at its majesty, admiring it for a long time.

"I'm going to study here from now on..."

“Just stand there for a moment.”

"Yeah, it's bothering me."

"Ah, ah, I'm sorry...!!"

 When two of her entourage warned her about this, Luna hurriedly jumped back from the entrance.

"Both of you are acting so evil..."

“No, I’m sorry! It was my fault for standing up in a place like this!!”

 After saying that in a panic, Luna quickly ran away.

“Really, I wonder why you were allowed to enter the school because you looked like a commoner?”

“Even if you call yourself a candidate for a saint, you’ll be nothing but classless in front of Selene-sama.”

 Hmm, for some reason, there's more hate towards Luna around her than I expected.

 After all, it's actually me.Powerwhite magicPerhaps the fact that he is showing this has become his enemy.

 In the original game, Selene seemed to be spreading the word to those around her that she was a legitimate saint, but now it feels like she's being surrounded by others.

 This is not good.

 Depending on the route, I may be attacked by the main characters as an evil woman who falsely testified that I was a saint.

 Even if I don't claim to be a saint, under the current situation, the argument that I am officially a saint will probably spread more and more.

"Ah, um, everyone. I haven't been decided to be an official saint yet..."

"What are you talking about? There's no way a commoner girl like that can be a saint, apart from Selene-sama."

"That's right! Lady Selene is truly a goddess. Not only does she have a beautiful face, but she also has a gentle inner spirit like a virgin. As a lady, Selene is a role model for others."

"Yes! There is no one who doubts that Selene-sama will become a saint!"

"Ah, ahaha..."

 Isn't this brainwashing?

 No, I thought I had improved my status so that I could deal with any situation, but I feel like that has become my enemy in a strange way.

 Hmm, for now, let's suppress this little by little and keep an eye on Luna.

 At this rate, I might end up being surrounded and yelled at again.

"Everyone, let's all live in peace. Peace."

 For my own peaceful future, I wanted to find peace in this moment.

If you feel that it was interesting or that you are interested in what happens next, it would be very encouraging if you could support us by adding [☆☆☆☆☆] or bookmarking below the ad.

https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9584hd/41/#:~:text=home,Information%20provision