Onii-chan, use the power of healing

childhood
023. Onii-chan, use the power of healing
 A crow shot down from the air thanks to Shamshir's jump.

 When I looked at the figure that stopped moving again, it was just a deceptive monster.

 Their beaks and claws are large and sharp, and they are quite aggressive.

 no doubt. This is a so-called "monster".

 When I was playing MMORPG, I used to fertilize my experience points every day, but it was the first time I saw it in this world.

 Certainly, according to my father's story, monsters should only be seen in forests where people don't go near them...

"Anyway, I have to do something...!!"

 You can think about the reason later.

 In any case, the two of us are alone in the room right now, and the prince loses his grip on the sudden appearance of a monster.

 Shamshir is jumping at monsters like a guard dog, but his physique is too different. At this rate, he will be killed by monsters before long.

 That's it. If I remember correctly, I hear that the reason why we don't see many monsters in this country is because the saint-sama is always praying for us.

 If that's the case, I'm a saint candidate too...

"please!!"

 Put your hands together and pray.

 White magic has the power to exorcise evil.

 If that's the case, even for me...

 Thinking so, I desperately prayed, but nothing happened.

 After all, I'm still at the candidate level, so I don't have the power to do something about monsters...

"Oh, Shamshir!!"

 Even while I was doing that, the sharp claws bit into Shamshir, who continued to intimidate the monsters.

 Fresh blood drips from Shamshir blown into the air.

"Oh, oh......!!"

 The sorrowful voice of the prince echoes.

 And, this time, to such a prince...

 Yes, if you can't use your holy powers! !

"Cheestoooo!!"

 Standing between the prince and the monster.

 Then spread your hands.

 As expected, I can't let a monster hurt the prince of a country.

 I clenched my teeth at the pain that would come.

 However, the pain never came.

"Selene-sama!!"

 open your eyes.

 There was the figure of Agnès, fluttering her short skirt and slashing the monster in two with her bellows sword.

"I'm sorry. Young lady, I came late!!"

 Female Knight Agnès.

 With brilliant swordsmanship, he buried the monster with a single blow.

 The monsters become something like black mist and disperse into the air.

 For the time being, the crisis seems to have passed thanks to Agnès.

"No, thanks for your help."

 When I smiled at her to show that she was still alive, Agnès also smiled slightly relieved.

"Oh, Shamshir... Shamshir!!"

 However, there were those who did not make it out safely.

 In order to protect the prince and me, Shamshir stretched his body and jumped at the monster.

 When I looked at it, my abdomen was torn open, and a large amount of blood was pouring out of it.

"Don't die!! Shamshir!!"

 The prince's sorrowful cry hits my ears.

 I feel the same way.

 I was helped by the same thing.

 There's no way I could lose such a cute and clever cat.

"Lady?"

 I slowly stood up and held my hand over Shamshir, who was being held by the prince.

"Selene-sama......?"

 Even the prince's questioning voice was driven out of my ears, and I desperately worked on the magic within myself.

 Lucard said.

 My magic has already been fully released due to Lucard-sama's interference twice.

 If you can feel the flow of magic power, you will eventually be able to use magic.

(Eventually, that's no good!!)

 I cried in my heart.

(Now is the time to use the power of a saint!!)

 As I desperately kept screaming in my heart, something broke in my head.

 No, is it better to say that my senses have changed?

 Suddenly, I felt something white running through me, and I moved it to my hands as if squeezing it out.

"Heel!!"

 Along with the standard name of recovery magic in my previous life, which I was most familiar with, I directed the squeezed out white magic to the injured cat.

 Then, the torn stomach healed in a blink of an eye.

"Th-This is......!!"

 In ten seconds, Shamshir was completely restored.

 As if to prove it, Shamshir, who opened his eyes with a snap, jumped on my shoulder and licked his ear as if to say thank you.

"Phew... good..."

 It was at that time.

 A sense of fatigue hit me, and my consciousness blacked out, leaving Shamshir's golden eyes still engraved.