When he gets jealous

Pietro
_________________________________

In New York, a lot of guys love to flirt with you. So one day you and Pietro decided to go to the mall. Your dad was going to have ball and you and Pietro had to dress up for a masquerade. So you Pietro were looking for is tux and that didn't take long. When it comes to you, boy do you take forever. When you were looking for the dress Pietro said that he's going to get pizza and he'll be back. You got this beautiful royal blue, long dress. Once you got out the store, you went to look for Pietro. Then a 20 year old guy came up to you.

" Y/n Stark?"

" Yes?"

" it's Tyler Posey!"

" Oh my gosh Tyler!" You gave him a hug.

" It's been 3 years!" Scott smiled. " what are you doing here alone?" Then suddenly Pietro came running in.

" She's not alone." Pietro said, putting his arm around you.

" Tyler this is my boyfriend Pietro, Pietro this my friend Tyler."

" Nice to meet you Pietro." Tyler stuck out his hand. Pietro shook it. " Well I have to go nice seeing you again y/n."

" You too Tyler." then he left. Then Pietro took a bite of his pizza. " somebody's jealous?"

" No Im not."

" Yes you are."

" Okay maybe I was."

" I found the dress."

" Great! Now we can go home."

" Not yet, I need shoes."

" But you have enough shoes."

" Not enough." then Pietro started to whine.