What side?~ AU

What if Pietro survived the battle of Ultron? It was time to chose a side...
A/n: Not the way the movie is going to be. Just winging from here.

General Ross came come in and showed you the past battles that The Avengers had done. New York, Washington DC,  Sokovia.

"Okay that's enough." Steve told Ross. Pietro had grabbed your hand. The flashbacks came kicking in.

"Captain, people are afraid."

"That's why I'm here." You heard your father say. "We need to put in check." The team sat down and talked. Your face had looked at the floor the whole entire time of what your father and Steve talked about.

"Princezná, are you okay?" Pietro kissed your knuckles.

"Yeah P, I'm okay." You weakly smiled and walked away. You knew what was going to happen. A battle, cross fire, death. A lot of deaths.

-5 days later-

You guys needed to signed what was called The Sokovia Accords.

"Princezná! Don't sign the papers!" Pietro yelled and you turned around.

"Pietro, I need to. Steve is fighting for freedom. I want to fight for the citizens that lost everything." Pietro's eyes grew.

"Ms. Stark, your turn." Ross called in. You kissed Pietro on the cheek.

"I'm sorry." You whispered. You went in the room and sat down.

"Whenever you're ready Ms. Stark." You picked up the pen and cursively signed your name. You dropped the pen and looked at the glass door behind you. Pietro was in shock. "You did a good thing." Your dad hugged you.

"You chose the right side honey."

"Who's on the team?"

"Natasha, Vision, Rhodey, and T'Challa." You nodded. "And a guy named Peter." You saw Steve. You barely looked at him.

"I thought you're better than this, y/n."

"I thought to." And when you said that Steve walks out. Your eyes followed him and he was talking to Pietro. Pietro got angry an ran away. "Dad, are we going to fight Steves team?"

"I hope not. But honey, I think we have to." The team left and you stayed behind. Pietro probably hates you, Steve hates you more, you lost Wanda as a friend. You're losing everything. You broke down.

"I'm so sorry."

-----------

Part 2?