You never die

Pietro
_________________________________

Fury did what he did to Coulson. You went this beautiful place. You never told your dad, Peter, or Pietro that you were alive. Today was the day you came back to New York. Nick had called the team for a 'mission' but he called them so they can see you that you weren't dead. You were nervous. How will they react? How will they be when see me? Will they be mad? Then they came in the conference room and they sat down.

"Okay for a new mission isn't going to happened." Nick said.

"What do you mean?" Nat said.

"I have someone who wants yo see you all." Nick continued. They all looked confused. "Hill, bring her in." Hill nodded. She walked in the room you were.

"You can come."

"Im nervous."

"Dont be." she patted you on the back. You walked in the conference room. They all looked at you.

"I hope you remember your daughter, Tony." You took off your hoodie. He fell off his chair.

"Y/n! My baby!" Tony started.

"Dad! I miss you so much!" You cried.

"Y/n?" Steve said. Clint and Nat knew that you were alive.

"My god, your alive!" Wanda said. And Pietro ran to you. You started to cry.

"Princezná!" He cried out.

"Pietro!"

"I thought I lost you."

"Im here now, nothing is going to tear us apart."

"I love you so much!" He cried again.

"I love you too Speedster."