Hes still in love with you but youre dating someone else

Pietro
_________________________________

Pietro and you had the biggest fight of all fights. It made you leave your own house.(well since you are a Stark, i guess the tower is your house.) It's been months since you and Pietro made eye contact. So you moved on. You had a relationship with a guy named Tristan. Every time he comes to the tower, you both look all sweet and happy. But the one thing that nobody knows is that he abuses you. So one day your dad threw a party. You got a dress and everything. You looked at the mirror. A huge bruise on your collarbone and hip.

"Hey y/n..." You saw Wanda come in. You covered yourself, but it was to late. She saw.

"Tristan." You told her. "He can't know." After you got dressed, Wanda helped you to where the party was. You saw Pietro standing alone near the fireplace. You were about to walk to him, but Tristan got in the way.

"Where do you think you're going?" He squeeze your arm.

"Chatting with guest. Now let me go." He squeezed it more until Steve came.

"What's up you two?" That when he let go.

"You know, me and y/n chatting about the next mission." You looked at Steve. He could tell something was wrong.

"Excuse me boys, I'm going to talk to a couple of our guest." And you left. You walked to where Pietro was. "Hey, is this taken?" Pietro's head shot up.

"No, not at all. Here sit." You sat down next to him. You both talked and talked like the old days. Pietro put his hand on your collarbone and you wince. "What was that?"

"A wince."

"Y/n."

"Please don't say anything. He's going to get mad."

"Tristan!" He yelled. Pietro picked you up and went into your room. "What else did he do!" You removed your dress and he saw all the bruises.

"Please." He shook his head. He sat down on your bed and started to cry. "Pietro?"

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry that we had that fight. I still love you." You picked up his head and looked at him. You both heard the door trying to open.

"That's probably him." You put on your dress but it was too late.

"Y/n?" Tristan said. Pietro pushed you behind him. "Pietro do you mind if I could have a private talk with y/n?"

"No." Pietro said in a angry voice. Then the team came in.

"What's going on!" Nat yelled.

"Tristan, stand down." Steve got in the middle.

"He abuses y/n!" Pietro yelled. Everyone turned to Tristan. Sam and Bucky grabbed him.

"Let's go. We're going to teach you how to have manners." And they took him away. Your dad wanted to speak but they wanted you to have some space.

"I still love you." Pietro said once more.

"I still love you too."

"I swear... If he does something like that or even get to you he's not going see me coming." You smiled.

"Thank you, Speedy." His fingers intertwine with yours.