He saves you

Pietro
_________________________________

"Stark, need help?" Clint asked.

"No, I got it." You said using your powers to destroy the robots. But later on they kept coming. 10 more, 6 more.

"You got it Stark?" Nat said.

"Maybe a little help." you chuckled. Then you and Nat destroyed the robots. You guys went different ways. You saw Wanda and Pietro. A few more bots came at you.

"Y/n, behind you." Wanda said shooting her powers behind you.

"Thanks." Then you got fire and throw it back at the bots. You turned around and saw more. "Shit."

"Language." Steve yelled through the ear piece. Then the bots started to attack you. You screamed. Pietro had stopped running and ran toward towards. He had destroyed some robots and he grabbed you and carried you bridal style.

"You okay?" He asked, looking if you had any blood or cuts on you.

"Im fine."

"I'm staying with you, im not going to lose you."

"Then stay, im not going to stop you."

"On your left." He said Yo shot fire from your hand and hit the robot.

"And thanks for saving me back there."

"Anything for my girl." He smiled. When the war was done, Pietro was still on your side, Clint perfectly safe, Nat out of breath, Wanda her hands were tired, Steve was telling the people to get in the ships, your dad, Tony, were was all sweaty and cut, and Vision, he was perfectly fine.