You tell him about your past

Pietro
_________________________________

You and Pietro were in bed. You both were talking about the past. You kept thinking about if you should tell him but Harry and about your past relationships? Maybe you tell him with Harry.

"Speedy?"

"Yes Princezná?"

"I want to tell you about something." He looked at you.

"Sure, tell me." He looked into your eyes, he knows it probably something that he didn't know about. You sighed.

"Back then, I dated this guy, his name was Harry, Harry Osborn. We had this relationship that everyone questioned about. About 3 weeks into the relationship, he was dying and he started to get out of control." A tear came out and Pietro wiped it off with his thumb. "He wanted to have this spider blood that he need to be alive. He would scream at me for no reason. And the day that I ran out of his house, he turned into this monster that he call himself the Green Goblin. And all he wanted was for me not to leave him, he was the one who dropped me into a tower and I almost died." Pietro saw how sad your face is.

"Princezná, I would never hurt you like that, and you know that." He said holding your hands.

"What I'm saying is, in every relationship I have been in, I end up getting hurt psychically. And when I started to date you, I didn't want to get hurt."

"Listen, you told me, 'Everyone around gets hurt or even worse.' It's not true, I'm still here. If I get hurt or something worse, it's because I did for you." He kissed your forehead. "I would never hurt you like that bastard did to you, never Princezná." You smiled at the words that Pietro said.

"I love you." You said. I felt great. It was a real word to say to someone you really do love.

"I love you Princezná."