He confess his love for you

Pietro
_________________________________

This is the last part of my book. Thank you so much for reading this, you have no clue! Make sure you read my Avengers preference/imagine book for more. Once again thank you.

You and Pietro had this secret relationship. You want to tell your dad but, then he might not approve. Then the paparazzi will be all over you guys saying
'Tony's Daughter Dating Speedster.' and
'Y/n Stark on fire or speeding?' Lastly, 'The new Harry Osborn?' You and Pietro want to tell Wanda, and also scared that she might not approve as well. So your dad had one of the parties at the tower. You were in the bar and Pietro in the living room. You couldn't be seen. Towards the end of the party, Pietro went up the stage.

"Hello, um my name is Pietro Maximoff." you thought to yourself, what the hell is doing, is he going to karaoke? "My fellow Avengers, I want announce something." You were scared. "I have been seeing a beautiful woman, and she's the first girl that made me feel, well me." You smiled. "The girl I've been dating is, Y/n Stark." The crowd was silent. You went up the stage.

"Like it or not, I love him, and nobody's going to ruin it."

"Mr.Stark, we wanted to keep this a secret because, y/n was scared, scared that you won't approve. And Wanda, I was scared as well. I want to hold her hand in public, saying that I'm proud to have her."

"Without him, im nothing. With him, im something. Together we're everything." Your dad went up the stage. You were scared.

"Y/n Stark, I approve." He smiled. Then Wanda came up.

" Pietro, I approve." she smiled. Pietro had just confessed that he loved you in front of everyone. You ran to his arms. He leaned in and gave you a kiss. Everybody was clapping. You guys smiled. Finally, you guys can show your love together.