When he sees the baby(ies)

Pietro
_________________________________

It's been a year. Baby Jason was in your arms. You saw Copper and Lila playing video games and saw Nathaniel walking.

"Can I hold him?" Lila asked. You smiled at Clint's daughter.

"Be careful." You gave her Jason.

"He's so small! I want to be a guest for my tea party this weekend. Can he?"

"Yes, Lila, he can." You laughed. Laura came in sitting next you.

"You're such a good mother." She looked at Jason.

"I guess I was taught by the best." You thought about your mom. You heard voices coming outside. Clint and Nat.

"Daddy!" The kids ran to Clint. "Aunt Nat!" And hugged her.

"Y/n, we tried to keep it low key, Pietro's here." Clint said. Your eyes looked at Jason.

"I don't know. What should I do?" I said to them. Nat grabbed your shoulder.

"Hey, kid, just go with the flow. If he-"

"Does something to you, I got my arrows here." Clint interrupted Nat. You took a deep breath and walked towards Pietro.You looked down and when you looked up, you saw Pietro, unshaved beard, messy hair and his eyes were all black.

"Y/n." He said. He looked at you like he did when you both met.

"Pietro."

"I was stupid no wait, a asshole for saying that I didn't want the baby. When you left, the words keep replying over and over. I regret saying that. I was just shocked or I wasn't thinking right, but I want the baby with you." You looked at him. Thinking, you still love him, you didn't want Jason growing up with a father cause you knew how that felt.

"He's name Jason Aaron Maximoff." You gave him Jason. Pietro's eyes widen and you saw happiness in his eyes.

"You gave him my last?" You nodded.

"I want you to understand something Maximoff, I'm giving you a second chance, if you blow this up..." He kissed your lips.

"I won't let you down, I promise, Princezná."