He meets you parents or family

Pietro
_________________________________

Pietro had met your father, but he hadn't met Pepper. You kept telling Pepper about Pietro, but you never know when he can met her, all if those missions you guys go to. So one day you told Pepper if you guys can make a dinner.

" Hey Pep, I was wondering if you to make a dinner and met Pietro?"

"I'll love too! We should do it tonight!" You smiled. She called Tony to get Italian food for dinner. You guys giggled. You Ran to your room and called Pietro.

" Hey beautiful!" Pietro answered.

"Hello there handsome!"

"Whats up?"

" I was wondering if you want to come over and eat dinner with me, my dad, and Pepper tonight?"

" I'd love to Princezná."

"Great! I'll see you soon!"

" I guess so! Bye beautiful."

"Bye handsome." You hanged up. You picked out a outfit from your closet. You pulled out this beautiful dress that you got from Pacsun from Kendall and Kylie collection. A crisscross back Embroidered apron dress and Go Jane black leathered mule platform wedges. You curled your hair. You were getting dressed and then the door knocked.

" Come in!"

" Oh! Sweetie! You look Beautiful!"

" Not quite yourself Pepper!"

" Come on your fathers here!" When you gave your hug to your father, the doorbell rang.

" Thats him!" You walked to the door and saw Pietro wear a nice grey button up shirt and black pants, with black Doc Martins.

" Princezná!"

" Pietro! Come in!" Pepper and Tony came forward. "Pietro this is Pepper my dads girlfriend. Pepper this Pietro, my boyfriend."

" Nice to meet you Pietro."

" Nice to met you too."

"Pietro." You dad said sticking out his hand.

" Mr. Stark."

" I hope you like Italian." you dad said.

" I do." Once you got to the table, you guys ate and talked.

" So Pietro any siblings?"

" He has-" your dad said until Pepper cut him off.

"Pietro, honey."

" Um, I have a twin sister name Wanda."

" That's a nice name. See Tony we should call our kid that name!"

" What?" You dad said not listening to a word Pepper said.

"I'll be back." Pepper said pulling Tony to a room.

" So? What you think?"

" Meeting my beautiful girlfriends possibly new mom and re-meeting your father was worth it." He leaned in a gave you a kiss.