After his death

Pietro
_________________________________

You couldn't sleep. Every time you close your eyes, thats all you can see, him laying on the ground. It was 2 in the morning, you tried to go to sleep, but you woke up by a nightmare.

" Is everything alright, Ms. Stark?" FRIDAY asked.

"Yeah, just a dream." you lied. "FRIDAY, I'm going out for awhile, don't tell nobody." You said.

"As you pleased, Ms. Stark." You left your room and went out the tower. It was cold, you forgot to bring a sweater, but you didn't care. You went to Central Park and sit on the bench. Your tears coming down. You couldn't see. And all of the sudden, you felt a hand on your shoulder, you grabbed it's hand a flipped the person.

"Steve?" You were shocked.

"Sorry Ma'am, I should've talked to you."

"What are you doing here?"

"FRIDAY, told me where you were going." You looked up. You and Steve have been friends since he came in the SHIELD boat/aircraft. You told him things that you don't tell your dad about.

"Since Pietro died, everybody's been looking at me, waiting for me to fall apart or freak out, become a mess."

" Y/n, I know how's bad it's been for you losing someone you love, but remember that one day we all have too leave one day."

"I can't sleep because every time I see him on the ground." You cried. Steve had wrapped around his arms around you making you cry on his chest.

"Sometimes people we love get hurt, and sometimes there's nothing we can't do about it." Steve said. You couldn't believe that he's gone. your love of your life is gone.

"I just don't want to move on."

" If you don't move on, you'll miss what's going on. You going to meet new people, but he'll always be with you, no matter what." You wiped away your tears. "Come on, its cold." Steve said, he took off his sweater and gave it to you. When you guys went back to the tower, you went to where your dad was. You wanted to talk to your dad, ever since it happened, you barely talked to him.

"Dad?" You said walking in the lab.

"What's up?"

"How can you get over someone that you love so much, even if it hurts?"

"Come here." Your went in the arms of your dad, Tony Stark's. "Pietro will always love you."

"I miss him."

" We all do." You cried a bit. "You don't have to get over someone you, you just have to know that he is a hero, and you have to keep a place in your heart for Pietro." you smiled at him.

" Thank you."

"Now come and help with this." You nodded and went straight to work.