When you die

Pietro
_________________________________

(Credits to Teen Wolf season 3b)

You were fight the robots with Cap. Melting the robots one by one. Pietro came running towards you.

"Hello Princezná." giving you a kiss.

"Don't have time to make out Pietro, remember."

"Trying to saving the world." You smiled.

"Be careful, okay."

"Who are you talking to, im always careful." He laughed and ran. Cap went with Clint, so that meant you are by yourself. You saw Pietro, you smiled and then, a metal pipe went through you.

"We have no happy endings. Sorry Y/n." Ultron said. Then he pulled out the pipe out of your body.

"NO!" Pietro ran to you. He caught you from falling down.

"P-pietro?" You say.

"No, stay with me, stay with me." Then Pietro said. "i can't lose you."

"It's okay. this is perfect." You gasp. "I love you Pietro Maximoff." you cleared your throat.

"Please."

"You have to tell my dad, tell him, that Im sorry."

"Your not going to tell him anything because you're going to live." Pietro smiled. He knew you might not make it.

"Pietro, I'm in the arms of my first love, the person I always love. I love you Pietro Maximoff."

"I love you too, please, stay."

"My dad, tell him that-" then you took your last breath.

"NO!" Pietro cried. "Y/n Stark is down, I repeat she's-"

"What do you mean Pietro?" Tony said.

"She's gone." Pietro said. He still had your lifeless body in his arms. Then Tony came to where Pietro was.

"No! Please! No!" Tony cried. "I had one job, that job was to protect you."

"Mr.Stark-"

"What happened? What happened to my baby?"

"Ultron, he stabbed her with, a pipe." Pietro Trying to hold in his tears. Then Tony hold your body.

"I had to protect, the one thing, that I can't live without, that was you." Tony cried. Then the aircrafts from SHIELD came. Pietro and Tony carried your body to the craft and fought. When the battle was done. 8 days later, your funeral was held.

"My battle is just beginning." Tony wipe away a tear. "The main thing of being a hero, its to know when its okay to die." Tony said walking away from your grave.

"None of this would happened if I was right next to you." Pietro looked down on your grave. "I love you no matter what." and then he left.