When the Agents tell you not to see him

Pietro
_________________________________

You had to understand why. Once HYDRA kidnapped you, and they kept using Pietro for things like. If you don't tell me where it is, Pietro will die. If you don't show me where it is, Pietro will be torture in front of you. When SHIELD saved you, they gave you one command, not to see him. You couldn't live without him. When you came home, Pietro ran to you, picking you up.

"Princezná! You're home!" You smiled. Trying not to mention that you can't see him.

"Yeah I'm home, with you, only you, in the living room."

"What's wrong?" He noticed.

"Nothing." you faked a smile.

"I know, what's wrong?" And then you broke down.

"They told me not to see you."

"They can't do that."

"Well they did."

"I can't, I cant live without you."

"HYDRA, found my soft spot, and it was you. They used you like. they would kill you and other things."

"Then hide it."

"I cant."

"Yes you can, remember when you didn't sleep for two months and you hid the tiredness by drinking coffee. Maybe you should do replace me with, something else."

"Like?"

"Like, A famous person like Johnny Depp, something like that."

"Really, I should do that."

"As long as you could be with me." He smiled.

"Maybe I should replace you with my old dog." You laughed and Pietro laughed.