At the wedding

As Wanda and Nat helped you in your dress, your hands got sweaty. You are getting married to the man of your dreams.

"Stop shaking like a chihuahua." Nat said as she did your hair.

"Sorry..."

"I'll check on the guest." Wanda said and left. You took a look at the mirror and smirk. You looked beautiful. After 45 minutes Wanda came and said it was time. Your dad came in he was speechless.

"Wow." Nat handed you the flowers.

"Good luck you two!" She said and left to the ceremony.

"Aw y/n look at you." He was about to choke on he's tears.

"Dad, don't make me cry." You padded your eyes.

"Come on, you have people waiting." You took a deep breath and and wrapped your arm around his.

"Don't let me go." You said looking at your dad.

"Never." The music began and the both of you walked. You saw Pietro turn and he was stunned. As you got closer, you saw Pietro crying.

"Thank you Mr. Stark." Pietro says as your dad handed you to him.

"No Thank you." He smiled and everyone sat down.

"Ready?" Pietro asked you and you nodded.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this company, to join together this Man and this Woman in holy Matrimony; which is an honourable estate, instituted of God, signifying unto us the mystical union that is betwixt Christ and his Church: which holy estate Christ adorned and beautified with his presence and first miracle that he wrought in Cana of Galilee, and is commended of Saint Paul to be honourable among all men: and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly; but reverently, discreetly, advisedly, soberly, and in the fear of God. Into this holy estate these two persons present come now to be joined. If any man can show just cause, why they may not lawfully be joined together, let him now speak, or else hereafter for ever hold his peace."

You looked at his eyes and you saw the sparkle. You love him. You want to spend your whole life with him.

"Pietro Maximoff, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" Pietro looked at you and smiled.

"I do." And then the Priest looked at you.

"Y/n Stark, Wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honour, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?" You smiled.

"I do." You chuckled. Then the Priest continue and now it was Pietro's time to speak.

"I Pietro Maximoff take thee Y/n Stark to my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth." Then Wanda gave you the ring and with your right hand you out on the ring.

"I Y/n Stark take thee Pietro Maximoff to my wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I give thee my troth." And Pietro put on you ring on your right hand.

"And now I pronounce you, Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride!"

"You don't have to tell me twice!" And you both kissed. You finally got your happy ending.