You have a nightmare

Pietro
_________________________________

You dreamt about your mother when she was giving birth. You tossed and turned, grabbing the blankets. Balling you fist making your knuckles white.

You entered a hospital, you looked at how busy it is. Then you heard a scream. You ran towards it. Then you realized, it was your dad.

"Dad?" You asked.

"You, you, killed your mother."

"She gave her life for me."

"You took everything from her. You're a killer."

"But-"

"You hear me, you killed your mom, you killed her." He pushed you against the wall.

You gasp for air. Pietro shot up from the bed.

"Princezná is everything alright?" He was scared. He never saw you like this.

"It was a dream." you rubbed your eyes.

"Want to talk about it?"

"If it helps." Pietro had opened his arms for you to be in. Feeling his warm chest. "You know that my mom died giving birth to me, right?"

"I remember."

"Well, I woke up and I was in this hospital. Then I heard this scream, and I ran towards it. And I notice that it was my dad. I said, 'dad?' and he told me that I killed my mom and I was a killer." you cried to his chest.

"Your not a killer, you didn't kill your mom." He kissed your head. "All of that isn't true and you know that."

"I just hate this dream."

"Come here." You laid on Pietro's chest. "Dream something like, you and me, at that party that your father throw, you and me dancing and we kissed." Then when he looked at you, you already fell asleep. He smiled and gave you a kiss.