When he goes through your phone

Pietro
_________________________________

You went downstairs because your dad called you down for some help. You had left your phone with Pietro. I didn't even care, you trust him.

Pietro's P.O.V

I spy with my little eye a white iPhone. Should I? Yeah I should. I grabbed y/n phone and I typed her password. I went to her contacts and change everyone's name to "Pietro's ass is nice.' Good luck changing them. I looked at her pictures. Pretty much all her pictures her with Steve, Wanda, Clint, Nat and me. I looked at some pictures from a long time ago, it was her and Bruce, it looks like she tried to take a picture with him but it ended up Bruce sneezing and he's face was messed up. And there was a Tony and her. Awe! Look at how little she was! Little piggy tails on her looks cute.

"Pietro can you pass me my phone, I'm going to order some Chinese food." Y/n yelled. I cleared the history and ran to her.

"Here you go!" And I ran back to the couch.

"PIETRO MAXIMOFF! WHY DID YOU CHANGE MY CONTACTS TO 'PIETRO'S ASS IS NICE!" My eyes widen. Then she walked to me.

"Hello y/n!"

"Don't y/n me. No sex until you rename all my contacts the away they were."

"No sex!"

"NO!" Then it took me 6 minutes to change back her contacts.