He was never died

Pietro
_________________________________

Pietro's P.O.V

I was in SHIELDS headquarters. I has surprised I survived those gunshots. Nick said that I was lucky. The other thing he told me was, I couldn't see y/n or Wanda but, the others know I'm alive. Maria, told me that today was the day that I can go back the tower. Tony and Clint were going to pick me up.

Not Pietros P.O.V
You were in your room listening to music. Then you heard FRIDAY say, "Miss Wanda Maximoff, come to the living room please." Wanda you got a date? You asked yourself. Then after a few minutes later, you wanted some fruit. So you went to kitchen.

Pietros P.O.V
I finally saw Wanda. The tears of happiness came down her face. Now, it's time to see y/n. I heard little footsteps walking to the kitchen. Y/n was wearing my old black with white stripes sweater when I first met her and blue sweatpants. She grabbed a bowl of fruit and when she walked to the living room she dropped her bowl.

"Hi y/n." I waved. Her face was going to break. She ran to me and I opened my arms. We fell to the floor.

"Pietro!" You cried.

"Hello Princezná." She cried on my shoulder.

"God, it's great to hear that nickname again." she laughed. "I thought I lost you."

"Im not going anywhere, I promise." Then she lifted her head and she crashed into my lips. "God, I miss those lips."

"I'm glad you're back." she smiled.