You still love him but hes with someone else

Pietro
_________________________________

Ever since he came back from the battle, he was dating someone else. She was like those girls who ask there dads for everything. Your dad, throw a party for him coming back. You saw him having his arm around her waist and her arms around his neck.

"I done like her either." Wanda said walking to the bar.

"I still love him."

"I know you do." She looked at your eyes. "You've been crying."

"Ever since he came back with her."

"Y/n, he's my brother, but I'm on your side." And Wanda's name was called. "I have to go." And she left. After the party was done, the team decided to play truth or dare because everyone was drunk.

"Who wants to go?" Clint said.

"How about? We pick names from a hat?" Bruce asked. After writing down the names Nat pull out Pietro's name.

"Pietro. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you kiss your girlfriend." And his girlfriend pulled his head and kissed him.

"Okay? Who's next?" Pietro said. He pulled out your name. "Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Do you..." He was cut off by his girlfriend.

"Do you think me and Pietro should get married?" He looked at her. Steve saw the sadness in your eyes.

"I think we should stop." Steve said.

"Why? She didn't answer." You got up and walked towards the balcony.

"I need some air." Pietro looked like he was a fool. Steve went after you. "Just leave me alone Steve, i want to be alone."

"We shouldn't be..."

"Please." Tears fell from your face. He nodded and left. You looked at the lights that filled the night sky. You heard the door open.

"Steve.."

"It's Pietro." You wiped off your tears and turned. "I'm sorry what happened back there."

"Forget it. It's fine." You walked past him.

"It's my fault that she said that."

"No, it's not. It's mine." You walked inside.

"Y/n."

"I still love you." You said. It left good. His face dropped. "I still do." Your eyes met his. Tears were falling down.

"I love you too." He said.

"I don't think that you do. You have her." You closed your eyes. "She didn't know how it felt like for her to see you die in her arms." His eyes started to water.

"I'm so stupid. I don't love her. I love you." He grabbed your cheeks and crashed his lips into yours. "These are lips that I fell in love with. I choose you Y/n Stark. I choose you."