First time

Pietro
_________________________________

You were in the lab, helping Bruce with a experiment for your dad, Tony. Then Bruce spoke up.

" So, y/n, how's everything with Speedy?"

" Speedy?" You questioned.

" Pietro, I thought you knew his nickname." Then Bruce took off is glasses and stopped with the experiment. You smiled, thinking about Pietro.

" I didn't know he had a nickname, let me guess, my dad made it up."

" Yeah he did." you were going out the door but Bruce stopped you. " You didn't answer my question." you turned back and answered.

" Everything is great." you smiled. The doors from the lab opened. You thought it was your dad but, Pietro came in. Bruce looked at you.

" Well, thats my cue." Bruce put on his glasses and walked away.

" Hello Pietro." you said while you cleaned up your mess.

" Hello y/n." Pietro ran to you. He put his hands on your hips. Pietro had his chin on top of your shoulder.(hes taller dont worry.)
You laughed at him, Pietro started to kiss your neck.

" Pietro stop that!" You giggled.

" I cant." he smiled. Pietro spun you around. When he stopped, you and him were face to face. "you look beautiful." Pietro crashed his lips with yours. You guys never broke that kiss. Pietro had his hands all over you. You took off his shirt When Pietro was about to take off your shirt, you said,

" I'm ready." you took a deep breath.

" Wait, you never did this before?"

" No." you looked disappointed. Then Pietro put his hands on the cheeks of your face.

" I thought you lost it, To a girl this beautiful, every guy would want to date you."

" I've been waiting for a guy, like you." Pietro smiled at you. Then Pietro crashed to your lips again. "Are you sure you want to do it in the lab?" You questioned.

" Yeah I'm sure." he smiled. He took off your shirt he looked at you. "I'll be gentle."you nodded. (Sorry I don't know how to write smut. I'll try one day) After you guys were done, you guys got dressed.

" That was amazing." he smiled. When he was going to kiss you, your dad walked in.

" Y/n, Pietro." Tony said taking a bite from his apple.

" Well, thats my cue." Pietro said giving you a kiss and left.

" You and speedy, really." You dad said. He gave you the famous Tony Stark stare.

" What?" When your dad was going to say something but he said,

" Make sure you clean here." he pointed out where you and Pietro had sex.

" DAD!" You yelled. Tony left, laughing.