You two are friends and had to share a bed

Pietro
_________________________________

Ever since Pietro and Wanda came in the tower. You and the twins have been close. It was their first time sleeping here at the tower. So, everyone was saying goodnight and your dad showed Wanda and Pietro their rooms. You went to your room, you walked to your bed and flop on the bed. Then you heard a knock.

"Come in." you said. You saw your dad and Pietro. "Welcome to my cave, what can I help you with?"

"Hey kiddo, um, Pietro's room isn't ready yet. Steve, Bruce, Thor and Clint want their rooms to theirselves, and Wanda doesn't want to share. I was wondering of he can stay here for tonight?" You looked at Pietro. God, yes, come here. Wait y/n stop it, focus.

"Um, sure." You said.

"Thank kiddo. Good night guys." Then your dad left. Pietro had his bags in his hands.

"You can put your bags there." You smiled.

"Thanks for letting me stay here."

"Yeah no problem. Anything for a friend."

"Can I?" He pointed to the bathroom.

"Yeah go ahead." Later he came out with black sweats and a white tank. You looked at him. Wait are you drooling. Oh god y/n, not this again.

"Like what you see?"

"What? Yeah I do. I mean, ugh just forget it." Pietro laughed. He walked towards the left of the bed. He lifted the covers. and you did the same. "Goodnight Pietro."

"Night, Princezná." You blushed. Then you felt two arms around you. They were so warm. You decided to cuddle with Pietro. Then in the morning, you guys were spooning.