Youre having a panic attack

Pietro
_________________________________

(Stydia moment here just saying!)

You have been stressed for awhile. And your dad went to a dangerous mission and he hasn't called you yet. You and Pietro were in the kitchen cooking pancakes for Wanda. Then FRIDAY called.

"Ms.Stark, a incoming call from Nick Fury." And you answered. Pietro looked at the video screen.

"Agent Stark."

"Director Fury."

"I have some bad news for you." He said. You kept thinking what happened.

"Please, continue."

"Your father had been kidnapped by the people who kidnapped him since '08. We are trying to everything we can to get him back." And he ended the call. Your hands started to shake.

"Y/n, are you okay " Pietro asked. You couldn't say anything. When you tried, nothing came out. Your breathe was shaky. When you tried to walk, you fell on the ground. Pietro stopped working and ran to you.

"It's...a...panic...attack..." You menage to say. Pietro had his hands on your cheeks and he looked at your eyes. He crashed his lips to yours. Your eyes were opened and his was closed. When you pulled away, your panic attack stopped.

"How did you know to stop it?" You asked.

"I read it once on a website, holding your breath can stop a panic attack. When I kissed you, you hold your breath."

"I did?" You had panic attacks when you were little. Only Pepper and your dad knew about them, not Pietro.

"Yeah, you did. And I knew you were having a panic attack." You looked into his eyes once more. You saw those beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"How'd you know that I was having a attack?"

"Your dad told me when I told him that I like you." He said.

"Thank you." Then you heard what he said. He likes you. "Wait, you like me?"

"I've been, since the day we met." You let out a small smile at him.