He apologies

Pietro
_________________________________

It's been three days since the two of you talked. When you walk in a room where he is, you turn away and come back later. So, today, Wanda wanted to eat all together, especially you and Pietro. Wanda had put you and him sitting next to each other. Once you arrived you saw one empty seat left.

"Y/n!" Wanda yelled and running to your side. You gave her a smile. "Come, sit." She said pointing at the empty seat next to Pietro. Once you sat down you felt eyes looking at you.

"You look lovely, Y/n daughter of Stark." Thor commented.

"Thanks." You shyly talked. Pietro wanted to talk to you but his words couldn't cone out. When the food arrived, you just looked at the chicken.

"Aren't you going to eat, Sweetie?" Your dad said and you shook your head no.

"Excuse me, I should leave." You said and got up. Once you got the living room you felt a gush of wind. Pietro.

"Stop this." He said looking at you.

"Stop what? You kissed another girl. I can't forgive you. I can't trust you." A tear came down. Pietro shook his head. "I can't get you off my mind, you broke me, Pietro."

"She kissed me. I talked to her and knew that I was with you and she just kissed me. Princezná, I tried to get her off me, but she wouldn't let me."

"And you think I should believe that?"

"I broke your heart, I understand that. You are the one I love, the one I want to spend my life with. I'm sorry." You looked at him feeling guilty. "I'm sorry, and I can scream it out so all of New York can hear it."

"I'm-" before you said anything, he ran to you and crashed into your lips. "I'm sorry. I forgive you." You said and you felt a smile on your neck.