You guys got caught making out

Pietro
_________________________________

"Home alone, at last." Pietro said walking into the living room with popcorn. The team went to a mission, you and Pietro stayed home. It's been a week since they left. Having the tower all by yourselves is amazing.

"This is perfect! No dad, no sister, no team mates, and no Fury." Pietro laughed. Ever since the team left, Pietro have been very active lately, I hope you know what kind of active I mean. You were on the floor laying on your back. Pietro was sitting having your head on his lap. He couldn't resist your lips. When you got up for some more popcorn, Pietro had gotten up and grabbed your waist.

"Let have some fun, shall we?" He asked. You jumped on him. So the tower was all yours so Pietro thought that you both can make out there in the room. Pietro taking off his shirt and then yours. Before he kissed your lips, he admired your stomach, he traced all your gunshots wounds and stab wounds from your long past missions. Then he attack your lips. He was about to unbutton your pants, you both heard a cough.

"CLINT!" You both screamed. Pietro tossing his shirt to you so you can cover yourself. You both stood up from the living room floor.

"W-what are you doing here?" You said. God your face was hot.

"I needed more arrows before I headed out." Clint's eyes looked everywhere.

"I guess we didn't see that coming." You whispered.

"Shut up." Pietro gently pushed you.

"Um, okay, I'm going to leave now. So, I just want to say, please I don't want to see little Maximoff's running and burning the tower for the 9 months." Clint laughed. You picked up a pillow and throw it at him.

"Good day Clint." You said and he left.

"Now, where were we?" Pietro smirked.