In the club

Pietro
_________________________________

So, Pietro and Wanda are new to New York and Nick wanted you to take one of them out. So a different agent took Wanda, so that meant you had Pietro. You didn't mind at about the handsome Slovakian, but you did have plans for tonight, Nat and you were going to a club and met some people.

"Bring him, he won't be a pain." Nat said. You got dressed to a long sleeve black short dress that perfectly fit your curbs. You walked to Pietro's room. You knocked on the door and then door opened fast. You gave Pietro a small smile.

"Hello y/n, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Me and Nat are going to a club, and I- we were wondering if you want to come?" You messed up. You had a major crush on him.

"Sure why not." And all of the sudden he was dressed. A grey button up with the sleeves rolled to his elbows and black  skinny jeans. When Nat was ready the three of you arrived to the club. Nat had left you and Pietro at the bar.

"So, are you going to dance?" You yelled through the loud music. A lot of girls were giggling and waving at Pietro.

"Not really, I'm just waiting for a person who would like to dance." He looked at you. You blushed. "Y/n Stark, would you like to dance to this modern music?"

"I'll love to." You smiled. The dj was doing all these remixes. You danced like you usually do. (Bring in Malia's dance moves in 4x1) Pietro couldn't keep his eyes off you. The song 'Take me home' by Cash Cash played. Pietro decided to get closer. The both of you looked at each others eyes, like you two were made to be together. And Nat on the other side videotape the whole thing, she knew that you and Pietro would crack and she won 60 buck each from your dad Tony, Steve and Clint.