He acts like he hate you but he loves you

Pietro
_________________________________

Ever since the twins came to the tower and became Avengers, Pietro was the only one who would pick on you. The team went out for a mission 3 days ago. So you and Pietro were the only ones. You didn't want to get out of your room because he would start picking on you. But you were so hungry. You got the nerve and get out. Once you got to the kitchen you left a fast breeze.

"Look at you, trying to reach the cabinet for some cereal."

"Care to help me?"

"No, I'm good." He walked away. You shut the cabinet and went the fridge. You were about grab your Snapple drink but Pietro got it before you. "Was this yours?"

"Forget it." You walked downstairs to the lab. You were just fixing the suits for your dad until you heard the doors open.

"This is cool. And here's the nerd." Pietro said. You had enough with his games.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"If Steve was here, he would say..."

"Language, yeah I get the memo."

"Come on Stark, this is all fun and games." He ran to you. He was smirking and looking at your lips.

"Can I help you?"

"Possibly." He said in his sexy, rough Slovakian voice. "Let's see, truth or dare?"

"Really?"

"Answer, I'll let you go."

"Fine, dare."

"Well then, I dare you to say what you think of me in three words."

"Wow, feels like 6th grade. Annoying." And you looked at his eyes. "Charming." You had feelings for him. "Sexy." He smirked.

"Well."

"Now, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said.

"I dare you to... Let me go." You broke the spacing between the two of you. Then you felt two pair of strong arms around your waist.

"Sorry, but Wanda told me not let go of my dreams." And then he crashed his lips to yours. It was a full on kiss. When the two of you pull back, you opened your eyes.

"You kissed me."

"I don't hate you. I love you Stark."