He comes over to your room

Pietro
_________________________________

You couldn't sleep. From the battle of Slovakia was the worst battle since the invasion of aliens in New York. You had so many thoughts in your mind you didn't hear a knock. When you turned around, you saw Pietro.

"Pietro?" You asked. You and Pietro became close when he joined the team.

"Yeah."

"What's the matter? Why are you up?" You looked at the clock. 2:36 in the morning.

"I couldn't sleep." He said.

"That makes two of us." You laughed. "What brings you here?"

"I don't know, you're easy to talk to. Your voice is so smooth and gentle it makes me feel better." He said. You smiled at him, ten you looked down.

"Really?" You picked up your head.

"Do you mind if you can talk to me to sleep?" He rubbed his neck. You nodded and he walked to your bed.

"Um, I have no idea what to say so, do you want me to make up a story that I do to Clints kids?"

"Sure."

"Once upon a time, there was a girl name y/n, she lived in a nice tower with her father Tony. She also lived with her friends. One day, they went somewhere called Slovak. Then this beautiful, handsome, charming, white haired man picked her up like a princess. They looked at each other's eyes, she knew that she wanted to be with him.  She had asked him what's his name, and he said Pietro. Then he ran away because he had a twin sister waiting for him." You had thought that was asleep when you got to 'she also lived with her friends.' He was awake.

"You think im charming?"

"When I first saw you, yes." Then he cuddled with you.

"Keep going, I like the story." He smiled.