When he dies

Pietro
_________________________________

You and Pietro were teamed up. You throwing fore at the robots and Pietro knocking them down in full speed. You went to a hid out.

"What do you think your doing?" You asked.

"Give me a kiss and tell me you love me." You did what he asked. "Be careful,
Princezná."

"Pietro what's going on?"

"Nothing, I just want a kiss and you love me."

"I love you Pietro." And you both got out of the hiding place. You ran to Cap. You heard gunshots. You turned around, Clint and he had a child in his arms. You couldn't move. Then you saw a blue and silver blur. Then you saw Clint and the child behind a car. You couldn't scream. You couldn't believe it was Pietro was shot. You ran towards him.

"You didn't see that coming?" He said. You stopped. Your eyes were all wet.

"Clint the ships!" and he ran to the ships. You ran to Pietro's body.

"Princezná, I- love-" he said. You dropped to your knees and screamed as loud as you can.

"Pietro! Don't go! Your okay!" You cried."See, we are going to patch you up. Please don't go. Please!" Steve came.

"Y/n," you screamed once more.

"Don't leave me." Then the paramedics came and got Pietro's body.

"I'm so sorry." Steve said.

"Why does it hurt so much?" You said. Your dad came, he was still in his suit.

"Because it was true." After 9 days, Pietro's funeral came. Wanda was devastated. Her eyes were puffy and red.

"What I'm I going to do? You're not here, with me. Pietro, I'm sorry." Wanda said and left. You walked to his grave.

"Pietro, I was never sure of anything, but I was so damn sure about you. I could've saved you. I- wish, it was me." You put the flowers on his grave. You walked away.

"Im poison, everyone I love, gets hurt, even worse, killed." You walked away. You went the arms of your dads.