He asked you to marry him

Pietro
_________________________________

Pietro and Tony were very odd the past couple of weeks, meaning when Pietro comes to your house, Your dad doesn't say hello or he accidentally bumps into him. Your dad throw a dinner party and invited Nat, Bruce, Clint, Steve, Nick, Maria, Wanda, Vision, Peter, Pepper, Happy, And Pietro and you. Pietro was all nervous looking and your dad kept talking to him. you knew something was up. When all of you sat down, your dad, Tony, spoke,

" Hello my fellow Avengers and Agents and humans. Today is the day we celebrate something special." He looked at Pietro. Pietro nodded back at him.

" *coughs* Um hi, Y/n Stark, you made me the luckiest man by dating you. Since we dated, I couldn't get you off my mind, trust me even tell Wanda. "

" It's true y/n." Wanda added. Pietro smiled and continue,

"Anyways, Y/n I want to spend my whole life with you. Tony and I had been talking about this for a few weeks now, Will you (name and middle name) Stark making me feel even more lucky by marrying me?" You were so surprised that you couldn't speak.

" Yes, Pietro I will marry you!" You ran to Pietro giving him a hug and a kiss.

" Dad, I couldn't believe you kept this a secret from me, you never keep secrets."

" Well kid, I know that you love Pietro, when he told me if he can marry you, I wanted to say no because you are my little girl and I don't want to see you grow up, but then I thought, she will be even more happy if she married him, so I said yes." You gave your dad a hug. Pepper walked to you and gave you a hug.

" Honey, I'm so proud of you! Let me see the ring!" Everyone clapped and hugged you and Pietro saying 'Congratulations'. You couldn't be any happier.