He gets touchy in public

Pietro
_________________________________

The whole team went out for pizza. Once you arrived at the place, everyone said hello. Then you felt a tug on your sleeve.

"Hey little guy."

"Hi." He smiled.

"What's your name?"

"Jason."

"Well Jason, what can I do for you?"

"Can you sign this for me?"

"Sure thing." When you sign the boys book, he gave a kiss on the cheek. A little 8 year old kissed you, how adorable.

"I can do better than that."

"He's just a 8 year old, Pietro." He laughed. When your guys pizza came, you all sat down. You sat next to Pietro and Nat and across from was Clint and Steve. Steve had been looking at you like he want to kiss you or something. Pietro had been looking at him. So Pietro put his hand on your thigh and started to move it upwards. You jumped.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing." he whispers. Then Steve looked at you again. He licked his lips. Pietro started to kiss you. Then you heard someone choking.

"Oh my god! Steve!" You said.

"Im fine, just choked on some cheese." You looked at Pietro.

"What, he was looking at you."

"Your such a kid."

"Can't wait for later." he winked. You took a bite from your pizza. He leaned in and kissed you again.

"Get a room, you two." Clint said.

"People are trying to eat here." Wanda also said.

"Please, at least you guys don't hear them screaming at night." Nat told them.

"I think I lost my appetite." your dad Tony said.