Dancing

Pietro
_________________________________

You and Pietro were practicing to dance for one of your dads banquet party. Pietro really didn't know how to dance, but you, you knew how to dance. You had promised Pietro that you can teach him how to. So you were wearing a flannel shirt and Nike spandex shorts, and Pietro wearing sweatpants.

" Okay, Pietro, when you dance, you have to look at the person who you are dancing with. You can't look to the floor because it looks like you're sleeping or you just don't care." You said. You took Pietro's hand on your hip and one in the air. You put your hand on top of his shoulder and you grabbed Pietro's other hand.

" I can get the hang of this." Pietro smiled.

" Okay then, You take a step back, and I tale a step forward." You both did the step. "Then you take a step towards me and I take a step backwards."You guys did it again. "Now I want to see you do it by yourself without me saying what to do." Pietro looked lost but he got the hang of it. Pietro had swept you off your feet, literally. He was amazing.

"So, how was that?"

" That was amazing, I think you can do this tomorrow." You and Pietro were still in the dance stands. Then Pietro had dipped you and kiss you.

" Charming much?" You laughed.

" Not till tomorrow." he smirked.