First kiss

Pietro
_________________________________

You were in lab fixing on of your dads suits. You were by yourself but Pietro was upstairs. So pretty much you two are alone. You like Pietro, but you didn't know he felt the same. You were talking to FRIDAY.

" Ms. Stark, how about you fix Mark 17?"

" Yeah, he doesn't use him, right? Anyway pull out Mark 17, please." Then Mark 17 was ready to be rebuilt. You were in the lab for hours, hours meaning 5 hours. You were so busy concentrating, you had no idea who came in. Then a pat on your shoulder scared the living hell out of you. You had a screwdriver in your hand, and you accidentally hit Pietro.

" OWW!" He screamed.

" Oh my god Pietro! Are you okay?"

" Yeah."

" What are you doing here, in the lab?"

" I wanted to see if your okay." You sighed. You can see Pietro's hand bleeding, the cut was huge.

" Your bleeding." You got up and looked for a bandage, and there was no bandages. " Give me your shirt." Once Pietro took off his shirt, you stared at his abs. You had rip the shirt and wrapped around his hand.

"You did great." Pietro said looking at the bandage. You laughed. When you two got up, Pietro shirtless and you blushing, You two looked at each others eyes. Pietro leaned in and kissed you. He had his arm around your waist and you had your arms around his neck.

" Bruce im telling you she's all grown up! Last week she finished one of my suits under a hour and-" Tony said, he and Bruce had walked in on the two of you. "cough cough!" Tony said.

" Dad!" You pushed Pietro away.

"Mr. Stark!" Pietro was surprised. Now here comes the hard part, explaining what happened.

" Why is Pietro shirtless?" Tony said crossing his arms.

" Long story, but to make it short, I was in the lab and Pietro scared me, I accidentally hit him with the screwdriver and he was bleeding really bad and I used his shirt for a bandage." you smiled.

" And you guys kissed?"

" Yeah."

" Y/n Stark, you know what never mind." Tony throw his arms in the air. Then Bruce and him left. All Pietro did was laugh.

" What are you laughing about Maximoff?"

" Nothing." He smiled. " So, how was that for a first kiss?"

" Amazing!" You kissed Pietro on the cheek and went back to work.