You get hurt

Pietro
_________________________________

You were practicing with Natasha in the fighting ring. Pietro was running laps outside, and keeping a eye on him when he went around the track field. You started to learn how to fight with Nat, you were getting good at it until she keep knocking you down.

" Come on Stark, I know you can do better." She let out her hand to help you up.
" Something's on your mind." its true, all you think about was Pietro, shirtless when he ran. When you look out the window, there he was, shirtless.

" No." you answered. You punch Nat in the stomach and trip her. She laughed it off. You were on a roll. Until you looked out the window and was about to punch her, then she grabbed your arm and flipped you. You were on the ground groaning in pain.

" Distractions can get you killed." Nat said and walked away. You were in pain. You landed on your shoulder. When you heard the door open you said,

" Thank god Clint, can you do me a favor and kick Nats a-" a figure was on top of you, and that figure was Pietro.

" Princezná, I'm not Clint."

" Thanks Captain Obvious."

" What happened? Are you hurt?"

" Pietro I'm fine, it's just my shoulder."

" Who did this to you?" He said helping you up.

" Natasha, but we were practicing. And I got distracted."

" I swear if she hurts you again I'll kick her ass."

" Trust me, you wouldn't, my dad is scared of her when it comes to fighting."

" So you are okay?"

" Yeah." He nodded.

" May I ask, what was distracting you that made you fall."

" It was a person."

" Was it Steve." then he whispered, " That son of a bitch."

" No. He likes to run super fast and be shirtless at the same time." You thought to yourself, why did you say that. He laughed.

" Im the one."

" Yeah." You smiled. Then Pietro took you to your room and patched you up.