Your daughters first break up

Pietro

My schedule if you would like to know.
_________________________________

You, Pietro and you oldest son, Jason were in the kitchen. You cooking dinner, Pietro eating the food while you make it, and Jason doing he finals for high school. The only person who wasn't there was your daughter, Jocelyn. Then you all heard a big slam in the front door.

"Someone didn't treat her like a princess today." Jason smirk. Pietro hit him behind the head.

"Shh!" Pietro told him. We all heard things crashing and breaking. You and Pietro looked at each other and ran upstairs to her room. The door was slightly open and you both went in. The room was all a mess. And you saw Jocelyn on her bed, crying.

"Jocelyn!" You both said running to her.

"Joce, what's going on?" Pietro hold her hands.

"Tyler broke up with me!" She screamed. You gave Pietro the look. The 'do something' look.

"Baby, it's okay-"

"No! No it's not okay! He was the first person I ever loved! And he just broke up with me!"

"Why?" Pietro asked. You saw the anger in his eyes.

"He said that its not safe for the two of us to be dating!" And all you know was Pietro was gone in a flash. And he came back with Tyler.

"Tyler here wants to say something." Pietro pushing Tyler towards Jocelyn.

"Tyler?" Jocelyn said.

"Jocelyn, listen. Why we broke up is that I don't want to hurt you. My mom, she's a assassin. My dad, he's a big green guy when he's mad. And I... I... I'm guy that can see the future." He sighed. "When I saw our future, it wasn't great. I hurt you. I was kidnapped by Hydra."

"That can change." She kissed Tyler. You put your hand in front of Pietro.

"Maybe it can."

"So, is this what? We are back together?"

"I guess so." They both laughed. And out of nowhere Jason comes in.

"Hurt her and I'll break you." And he left.