He doesnt want the baby(ies)

Pietro
_________________________________

You looked at the stick. Positive. You called in Wanda and Nat. When they came in, you gave the stick.

"This good!" Wanda smiled. Nat looked at you.

"What's wrong, kid?"

"Pietro, what if he doesn't want it?" You look up. Wanda's smile turned upside down.

"If not, I think I help you." Nat said smiling at you.

"I'll help." Wanda smiled. When Pietro came home, you told him straight up.

"Princezná!" He hugged you.

"Pietro, I'm pregnant." He pulled away from hug. Then, he said the words that no woman should hear.

"What!? I-I can't have it." He yelled. You tried to keep the tears in. "I don't want the baby." Your tears came down flooding your face.

"Fine, I think the baby won't want a father anyway. If he or she asks 'where's daddy?' I'm going to say, 'he didn't want you and he was to busy doing nothing.'" You grabbed your bag and started to pack. He guarded the front door. "Don't dare, calling." You pushed him and walked out the door. Once you got outside of your guys, I mean his apartment, you called Nat.

"Hello There Stark."

"Nat, can you take me somewhere. He didn't want it."

"I'm on my way. I'm on the corner." You hung up an saw her car and got in. "I'm taking you to Clint's."