You found out that your pregnant

Pietro
_________________________________

You and Pietro wanted kids, but it was hard to because of the missions you guys had. One day you were in a room with Nat and Wanda. You guys start to talk about, if you and Pietro had kids, Nat wanted to be the Godmother and Wanda wanted to be the awesome aunt that everyone wanted. You stood up to go to the bathroom, but you felt like puking. You ran to the bathroom.

"Hey Stark, everything alright?" Nat asked.

"Yeah." you answered.

"No, you're puking, is that good?" Wanda. said. Nat and Wanda ran to you. "What's happening?"

"She might be... you know, pregnant." Nat said.

"It cant be possible." You said. Nat ran out the room and went to the Walgreens. When she came back, she said,

"Here, take this." She tossed you pregnancy test. You looked at her and nodded. After 9 minutes, the three test were positive. When came out of the bathroom.

"So." Wanda and Nat asked.

"IM PREGNANT!" You screamed. They ran to you and gave you a group hug.

"Let me bring Pietro." Wanda said.

"Wait! Bring everyone together in the living room." Nat requested. Wanda nodded. All you did was smiled. Later everyone was in the living room.

"Everyone y/n, has some important news." Nat said and Wanda smiled.

"Dad, Pietro... Im pregnant!" Pietro ran to you.

"Im a father!" Pietro said. Tony eyes started to tear up. Pepper squealed.

"Im- going- to-be -a grandpa? " Tony said.

"Yes!" You said.

"IM GOING TO BE A GRANDPA!" Tony said. He gave you a kiss and a hug. Pepper smiled and hugged you.

"Pep, you're going to be grandma."

"I am!" She cried. Everyone said congratulations. Then Pietro and you were alone.

" Im so proud!" He said.

"A little roadrunner perhaps?"

"Probably." he said giving you a kiss. "You are so getting spoiled."

"I want it to be a boy." You said.

"I do to." And then 9 months later, it was a boy.