2

It was several months before Leng Fujun saw Zhong Leyou again.

    He forgot which day it was, and only remembered that the weather hadn't started to warm up at that time, and it was still cold and windy.

    Leng Fujun drove back to Leng's house by himself. When he went out, he drove a few streets and saw Zhong Leyou walking alone on the road.

    Zhong Leyou was wearing a white down jacket and a thick khaki scarf. Although almost half of his face was covered by the scarf, a pair of big, watery and beautiful eyes were exposed, making it easy to recognize at a glance.

    Leng Fujun also thinks that Zhong Leyou's eyes are beautiful.

    His pupils were blue and seemed to be larger than ordinary people's. When he opened his eyes and looked at people like this, he looked especially innocent.

    Leng Fujun met Zhong Leyou when he happened to meet a red light.

    But the route Zhong Leyou took was not the direction to go home.

    Leng Fujun heard his mother Song Sheng coincidentally, Zhong Leyou attends classes in a training class not far from home, and commutes to and from school alone.

    At that time, Leng Fujun didn't know exactly what Zhong Leyou's mild mental impairment was. Like others, he always felt that Zhong Leyou was stupid, how could he read well.

    During the Chinese New Year, he was at home, and out of curiosity, Lin Suxi said such a meaningful sentence, but Lin Suxi became anxious. She blushed anxiously, and explained to her brother that he is not stupid, Zhong Leyou is not stupid, he is just like ordinary people, Just poor learning ability. Sometimes his words are not clear, it's not because he doesn't understand, it's just that he has an expression barrier, and he knows it clearly in his heart.

    For her who has always been gentle, the only forbidden area may be this younger brother.

    She has studied it several times, Leyou's grades are not bad, he just learns slowly, but he tries hard to learn it several times, he can learn it, and he will be admitted to university.

    Leng Fujun's left ear goes in and out of his right ear, and now he has long forgotten what happened to her.

    Seeing Zhong Leyou walking in the opposite direction, he just felt that Zhong Leyou must have forgotten the way home and made a mistake.

    It's not good for Leng Fujun to leave his car alone regardless of his life or death. After all, Zhong Leyou is related to him, and he pleases his parents.

    So Leng Fujun drove the car with him, wanting to see where Zhong Leyou was going.

    The result is to go in the direction of the school.

    It was the end of high school, and many students came out of it.

    Leng Fujun saw Zhong Leyou standing motionless at the gate of the school, and then he realized that he really knew the way, he just wanted to come to the school, and he came to wait for someone.

    But who will he wait for?

    Leng Fujun became curious for no reason, and the car stopped not far from Zhong Leyou. Leng Fujun sat in the car and watched Zhong Leyou's next move.

    After a while, Zhong Leyou and others came out.

    It's a boy.

    He is much taller than Zhong Leyou, and looks sunny and warm, but he doesn't wear much in such a cold weather.