Extra 4.2

I wear a lot of winter clothes, and I really can't feel whether the cold face is fat or thin when I hug it at first glance. But when he got home, when Zhong Leyou changed his pajamas, it was obvious that he had lost some weight—it was only a week, and it was only seven days anyway, so why did he lose weight.

    Although the cold noodle is not easy to raise when it grows up.

    He loves to eat anything at all times, he is not picky at all, and he eats everything deliciously. It will not work if it is a little older, the more you have eaten, the more memory you have for the taste, and the more picky your mouth will be.

    Nowadays, it is better to eat at home, after all, the taste is familiar, but it is not good to go outside, and I often pick and choose.

    The winter camp is with many friends, regardless of whether the food is good or not, if so many people eat together, the cold noodles will lose their appetite—the key is that his temper in this regard has inherited Leng Fujun’s stubbornness, no If you don't eat, you'd rather be hungry.

    When Zhong Leyou saw Leng Mianmian getting thinner, she guessed that he must have not eaten well outside, and then thought that Leng Fujun had inherited Leng Fujun's bad temper here, so she became even angrier.

    He vented his anger on Leng Fujun, thinking it was all Leng Fujun's fault.

    However, I was still sick during the injection, but after the injection, I regained my energy with a cold face. Zhong Leyou hugged him to sleep, and he talked to Zhong Leyou with his eyes half open. It's nothing more than talking about what you did and what happened this week, whether you are happy or unhappy every day, and whether you are homesick.

    Leng Mianmian said a little aggrieved: "...I called my mother the second day I was there, but she didn't answer..."

    Hearing Leng Mianmian's words in such a tone, Zhong Leyou felt extremely guilty: "... In the future, I will take face-to-face calls, okay?"

    Thinking about being entangled by Leng Fujun in those few days, Zhong Leyou added a crime to Leng Fujun.

    Rubbing against Zhong Leyou's arms coldly, she responded: "...um."

    Zhong Leyou coaxed him to sleep softly: "...Mian Mian is good, close your eyes when you are sleepy..."

    He didn't sleep during the cold facial acupuncture, because he was in a hospital, in an unfamiliar place and there were many people watching him, so he didn't dare to sleep.

    After taking the medicine, the effect of the medicine dissipated, and Leng Mianmian was already sleepy.

    But maybe it's because I haven't seen Zhong Leyou for a week, and I still have a lot of things to say to him in my heart, so I can't bear to sleep.

    It wasn't until Zhong Leyou mentioned this that he realized that he was really sleepy.

    His eyelids became heavier and heavier, but he still fell asleep with a cold face.

    Zhong Leyou saw that he was asleep with a cold face, and walked out of his room lightly.

    As soon as he went out, Leng Xinxin came over and hugged his leg, and asked in a childlike voice: "...Mom, what's wrong with brother?"

    Zhong Leyou touched his face: "My brother is sick, and now he is sleeping Leng Xinxin also remembers

    the last time when his brother was seriously ill, he looked at Zhong Leyou with wide eyes: "...I will help my mother, and take care of my brother together..."