37

Zhong Leyou's question completely caught Leng Fujun.

    Zhong Leyou asked, will there be many people willing?

    A lot of people?

    who?

    At that moment, Leng Fujun suddenly realized that he had never thought about what kind of person he would be in Zhong Leyou's eyes.

    What does Zhong Leyou think of herself?

    And why would such a question be asked?

    Leng Fujun has always been used to being arrogant, he thought he should be a reliable and powerful person in Zhong Leyou's heart.

    He beat friends madly for Zhong Leyou, and even helped Zhong Leyou with her English homework and high math homework. When Zhong Leyou was dominated by past fears, he comforted him and coaxed him. He even made Zhong Leyou perfect. The idol's dream——When Zhong Leyou was so happy, he was so excited that he had a high fever. When the doctor came to see him, he thought he was high on drugs.

    When Leng Fujun did these things for Zhong Leyou, he didn't think about what kind of return he would get. He didn't do this for rewards, but now that he thinks about it, he has indeed done a lot for Zhong Leyou.

    What Leng Fujun thought before, even if he didn't reach the stage of being reliable and powerful, at least he was reliable and trustworthy.

    However, Zhong Leyou's question to himself, without exaggeration, shattered Leng Fujun's self-righteousness - Leng Fujun had to re-examine everything he had done and what might be left to Zhong Leyou. impression.

    By the way, how could he forget, how could he forget how Zhong Leyou treated him in the first place just because Zhong Leyou was getting close to him now.

    Then Zhong Leyou was afraid of herself.

    Thinking about it again, he beat up his classmates who bullied him in front of Zhong Leyou, and he was drugged and sexually attacked him in the Northwest - from this point of view, I am afraid that nothing can be separated from violence, brutality, and flirtatiousness. Abusive words.

    And Leng Fujun is a face-saving person, and now Zhong Leyou is pregnant with his child, and when it is born, it is inevitable that people will be treated as a beast in clothes, and they will attack such a boy. If you want to drop it, it will bring harm to Zhong Leyou. He really doesn't want Zhong Leyou to suffer such a crime.

    He thought that asking Zhong Leyou to be his wife was the best solution. This would not only be justified, but also minimize Zhong Leyou's grievances.

    But in fact, he didn't consider Zhong Leyou's opinion at all.

    Until now, he understood Zhong Leyou's opinion.

    If it was because of timidity at the beginning that he didn't dare to accept it, then now, after so many days, he still persists, because Zhong Leyou really doesn't want this child.

    Fortunately, he didn't do anything tough to Zhong Leyou, otherwise in addition to violence and brutality, he would have to add too much force, right?

    Zhong Leyou really doesn't want a child, so can Leng Fujun force him to give birth?

    Compared with children, Zhong Leyou is naturally more important.

    Leng Fujun didn't want Zhong Leyou to hate him.

    It's just that I feel a little lost. After so many days of thinking about changing Zhong Leyou's mind, I failed to change Zhong Leyou, but in the end it seemed that I had been hypnotized. Leng Fujun couldn't bear to think that the child would be gone.