Extra 1: Le You's Diary

10:00pm on June 1st, X Year

    Today is Children's Day, so I went to the Dinosaur Museum with my brother.

    Time flies so fast, I always feel that Mianmian is still the baby who staggers when he walks and can't even speak well, but he is five years old all of a sudden.

    Since Xinxin was born, it has been a long time since she has been with Mianmian like today.

    I discussed it with my brother two days ago and wanted to take him out to play on Children's Day.

    Probably a long-lost family of three, relatively free and happy everywhere.

    Seeing Mian Mian so happy, smiling all over her face, I should have been very happy, but I felt a little uncomfortable.

    I just feel so sorry for my face.

    I became an elder brother in a daze, and I don't know if he wants to. Probably no child would be willing to share the love of parents with others, especially like Mian Mian, who was the only one in the family's eyes before.

    I think Mianmian must have suffered a grievance and a gap. In the past two years, he has always taken care of his emotions and tried to always put him first. But Mianmian has learned to use the standards of a brother to demand himself.

    I know that he is the most afraid of pain, and loves to act like a baby. In the past, wherever it was a little heavy, I had to cry and ask the adults to blow it off. But last time I fell and broke my knee, I just didn't shed a single tear. Also, I am already an older brother, so I can't cry because of this.

    Everyone is sensible and brave, but I feel so distressed.

    Today in the Dinosaur Pavilion, I accidentally bumped against the glass door, my forehead became red all of a sudden, and I couldn't help crying in the end. Brother coaxed him, but Mianmian apologized while crying, he wanted to hold back, but couldn't.

    I don't care about him, I don't need to be so patient with myself, Mian Mian is also a baby, he can cry when he can't help it.

    But he shook his head at me, no, because he is already an older brother.

    But no one has asked him to do this, even if he is an elder brother, he doesn't need to be like this. Sometimes, I really wish that Mianmian would not be so sensible anymore, I like to see him acting like a baby, and I like him to lose his temper like before.

    At 9:45pm on June 13, X,

    I am now in the theme hotel of the amusement park.

    Bring noodles to the amusement park today. He had a great time, but he must be tired too. Just now, I fell asleep in the middle of taking a bath, and slept soundly.

    Although he doesn't show it much anymore, I still feel that he is still the child who loves to act like a baby in the past.

    I kept in mind what happened when I took him to the Dinosaur Museum last time. I felt that Mianmian put too much pressure on me. He was only five years old, so it shouldn't be like this. So this time, I deliberately brought him to the amusement park with my brother.

    I hope that Mianmian can let go of everything and have fun here, and I also hope that he can know that no matter whether he is a brother or not, he will always be my baby. In front of Xinxin, he can look like a big brother, but in front of us, he can always act like a spoiled child.

    And today's Mianmian is so cute.

    When watching cartoons before, he really liked flying elephants. Today I finally went to the Flying Elephant ride in the amusement park, but because of the age and height restrictions, I couldn't sit still, so I felt aggrieved.