43

After saying such a sentence by myself, Zhong Leyou really obediently did not move.

    Leng Fujun felt more and more that he was loved, how could he be so obedient.

    Unable to resist kissing Zhong Leyou's face, Leng Fujun smiled and said: "Good boy, baby is so good."

    Zhong Leyou's face was thin, and she blushed instantly. He turned around, stretched out his hand and pressed Leng Fujun's face to push him away, wishing he could kick him again, he repeated: "... who is your baby..." Leng Fujun said: "It's over just

    now Well, both of you."

    Zhong Leyou was speechless for a while.

    Over the years, no one has called him baby except his parents.

    Even being called that by Leng Fujun, he was very uncomfortable: "...don't call me that..." "

    Why?"

    "...that's weird..."

    Leng Fujun leaned closer again: "Not used to it? You'll get used to it after a few times."

    Zhong Leyou was about to kick him, but he didn't understand how Leng Fujun could say such words without breathing, and he would never be able to do it.

    Zhong Leyou twisted and turned, and Leng Fujun hugged her tightly: "...Okay, don't move, you should fall asleep obediently, and the baby should be asleep too."

    Leng Fujun's words, Zhong Leyou But he quickly realized that he almost blurted out - you really did this for the sake of the baby.

    But he is not Leng Fujun, if it is good or bad, he will come without opening his mouth. In the end, he didn't even open his mouth, he just suppressed the thought.

    And thinking a little bit sadly, if mom and dad were still there, knowing that Leng Fujun bullied him like this, they would definitely protect him, right?

    No, if mom and dad were still there, these things wouldn't have happened.

    Besides, although Leng Fujun loves to take advantage of him, in all fairness, he has always been very kind to himself.

    It just suddenly occurred to me that the time Leng Fujun bought him chicken wings with rice, before he could take a bite, Leng Fujun stretched out his hand for the rice that fell for him. Because only his parents did this kind of thing for him, so at that time he felt that Leng Fujun was so nice that he was surprised.

    Seeing that Zhong Leyou finally became honest, Leng Fujun asked him: "...What happened today? When we were in the supermarket, why did you suddenly become sad?" Zhong Leyou thought that he had disguised himself well, but he was still

    caught Leng Fujun saw it through. There was indeed a moment of hesitation in his heart - can he tell Leng Fujun about this matter?

    This is a past that he has never told anyone, even Lin Suxi doesn't know it. At the beginning, it was because I forgot to buy jelly for myself, so my parents had a dispute. My father went out in a fit of anger, and my mother chased after him, which finally led to an irreparable tragedy.

    After that incident, he never ate jelly again.

    In the past, I was calm when I saw jelly in the supermarket, but I didn’t expect to have the opportunity to see the brand I loved back then, with the same packaging—and the gift that came with it.

    He just wants to collect gifts from the Qi Na series, so he wants to eat jelly.

    Zhong Leyou thought about it, but in the end she still didn't dare.