52

Facing Zhong Leyou's stupid speech, only four words flashed through Leng Fujun's mind - innocent and innocent.

    In fact, this is not an unusual view anymore, Zhong Leyou should be like this. It's just that now hearing Zhong Leyou's attitude towards this matter, Leng Fujun's impression of him has been refreshed to a whole new level.

    He was also afraid that Zhong Leyou would be sad when he found out, but Zhong Leyou didn't have such a concept. He felt straightforwardly that since he had sold the painting to others, it had nothing to do with him what other people used it for.

    Zhong Leyou has such a temperament - if he is not like this, how can I lure him into a trap bit by bit.

    Thinking of this, Leng Fujun's mood became complicated again.

    It's inevitable that he has double standards, and it doesn't matter if he coaxes Zhong Leyou like this. After all, he will not hurt Zhong Leyou, and treat Zhong Leyou like a sweetheart. But if someone else cheated and took advantage of Zhong Leyou, it would definitely not work. Now Leng Fujun just wants to find out that liar painter and beat him up hard.

    Leng Fujun tried to persuade Zhong Leyou: "In short, his behavior like this is wrong. You think, if you didn't draw something yourself, would you tell others that it was drawn by yourself?" Zhong Leyou thought for a while:

    " ...No."

    "If you do this, you will be cheating others, right? Everyone came to see your painting because they like you, but it turns out that it was not drawn by you, and it will disappoint the people who like you, right?

    This assumption made Zhong Leyou understandable, but Leng Fujun made him unhappy by using him as an example: "...I wouldn't do such a thing." "I know you won't." For

    example Just an example, I didn't expect Zhong Leyou to be serious, Leng Fujun said, "But now

    someone is doing such a thing with your painting, isn't he very bad?" With Leng Fujun's words, Zhong Leyou felt that this person had indeed done something too much. He nodded: "...he shouldn't do this."

    Originally, Leng Fujun wanted to continue, what did you draw, but when others saw it, they only thought it was his painting. The praise that should belong to you is taken away by others in vain. If you jump out, it is yours, and you may be framed as a false accusation—such and such bad things always happen in the adult world. , but Leng Fujun is not sure whether he wants to teach this truth to Zhong Leyou right now.

    I think I should know it, so I can take precautions in the future.

    It's just that I don't want to see him fall into negative emotions.

    In the end, Leng Fujun still didn't die.

    What, he thought, with him here, no one will bully Zhong Leyou again, and the timing is not right now, it's time for him to be happy every day. And Zhong Leyou has already realized the truth that he didn't realize, so that's good.

    The next day, Leng Fujun brought back Zhong Leyou's painting.

    It's not difficult to investigate such a painter, Leng Fujun listened to him for a while, and even knew the situation of his last three generations. Her family background is average, and she is just a professional marketing influencer who attracts people's attention on the Internet by relying on her face and buying other people's paintings. Real people can't know nothing about painting, but their level is not enough for professional students.

    He also claimed to be a member of the city's Artists Association, but it was probably just used to deceive people.

    Leng Fujun didn't need to come forward for this kind of thing, he just left it to his assistant, and after a while, the assistant brought back the painting he asked for.