8

Indeed, many people paid attention to Zhong Leyou's college entrance examination results.

    Some people are out of genuine concern for him, and most are out of curiosity. After all, most people don't talk about it, but they think in their hearts that he can't get into college. For example, the two brothers of the Leng family think that unless God blesses them, it will be difficult for Zhong Leyou to get into college with his own strength.

    The results of the college entrance examination came out about 20 days after the end of the exam. At that time, Zhong Leyou's birthday had passed, and he finally became an adult.

    But because the results hadn't been announced at the time, he wasn't too happy about his adulthood. Until the results came out, his college entrance examination score was just one point higher than the undergraduate line set by the state.

    Although this kind of score can't choose any good school or major, but for the Leng family and the Lin family, it's like a miracle happened to the world.

    Lin Suxi was very happy, and the elders of the Lin family were even more moved. It was as if Zhong Leyou had been admitted to Peking University and Tsinghua University.

    The elders of Leng's family were also surprised to know that Zhong Leyou's score had really passed the undergraduate course. Mr. Leng didn't show much, but he said something very good. But Mrs. Leng was different. She felt that this was God's eye opening, and Zhong Leyou's hard work finally paid off.

    Leng Dongzhong is someone who has not been brought in by this atmosphere. He feels that he is calm and normal, but the atmosphere at home makes him feel that he is out of tune with this family atmosphere.

    Of course, in the end Zhong Leyou was able to enter the university because of the Leng family's relationship.

    Although Zhong Leyou's score is on the undergraduate level, but it is just one more point, which is basically useless. Whether you can attend schools in other cities or not is not good for the whole province. It's impossible for Lin Suxi to let Zhong Leyou go to the remotest corners of the world to study in university, so in the end she chose a private university in this city to major in fine arts. They have given money to many universities in the city as sponsors, in the name of enhancing the competitiveness of local educational resources.

    Under such a background, it is not difficult at all to get a person into one of the private universities. They also chose the one with the best academic style, hoping that Zhong Leyou could live up to his four years in it.

    Leng Dongzhong didn't dare to say inappropriate words in front of his wife, so he turned around and secretly complained to Leng Fujun—you haven't seen the scene in this house, it seems that this good baby has won the top prize in high school, is it so exaggerated?

    Exaggeration of course.

    Leng Fujun also felt that this was an exaggeration.

    Not to mention whether Zhong Leyou has intellectual problems, he was bullied by the campus to the point where he should have left the campus at the stage of sprinting in school, went to the training class, and lived in Leng's house. It can be said that he has accepted a new environment.

    Moreover, he also has a tendency to fall in love with puppies. In May, he was arguing with the boy he liked in the street and almost ran into a car.

    Leng Fujun felt that these two points alone were enough to pull Zhong Leyou over.

    In the end, he didn't roll over, and actually got on the undergraduate course.