40

Song Shengqiao and Lin Suxi went to Leng Fujun's place together, and the more Leng Dongzhong thought about it, the more terrifying he felt—half of the summer vacation was over, and Zhong Leyou still stayed at Leng Dongzhong's place and did not go home.

    These two days Lin Suxi has felt strange, she said that Zhong Leyou and Leng Fujun get along very well now, otherwise, according to his personality, it is impossible for him not to go home. She wondered uncertainly, could it be that Leyou has been pampered by her elder brother? Also became playful?

    At that time, Leng Dong was drinking water again and almost choked to death.

    The ghost knows what kind of thoughts Leng Fujun has towards Zhong Leyou. The last time he called Leng Fujun, he is still not sure what the meaning of Leng Fujun's last sentence is.

    Leng Dong cared more about this matter because he didn't want Lin Suxi to get hurt. How much she cares about this younger brother, if she knows what Leng Fujun did to Zhong Leyou, no matter whether she is angry or not, she will feel sad to death—the key point is that Leng Fujun is her own brother, and Zhong Leyou even proposed it herself It was stuffed in the past, and Leng Dong felt angry when he thought about it again.

    But when I called Leng Fujun over the phone, it seemed like I didn't trust him very much. Last time, Leng Fujun guaranteed that it was an accident, and there would never be a second time, and Leng Fujun was quite frank during the last call.

    No, if the car overturns, it will be terrible.

    He was very helpless, something that was very simple at the beginning, somehow developed into what it is now.

    In the end, Leng Dongzhong still sent a message to Leng Fujun, telling him that Song Shengqiao had passed - after all, this was not a tip-off, but just a friendly daily communication between brothers.

    But in the end, it turned out that Leng Dong was overthinking, and Leng Fujun didn't see this message at all.

    Zhong Leyou was previously banned from a series of exercises because her body was too weak and she was in the first trimester of pregnancy, so she could take care of her body with peace of mind. Now that the fetal position is stable and he is in good health, Dr. Chen advised him to exercise properly.

    Of course, vigorous bouncing and jumping is definitely not enough, but at least go out for a walk every day, breathe fresh air, and if you are in a good mood, short-distance travel is not a problem.

    Xu Shi accepted the child and let go of his heart. Zhong Leyou's mental state is a little better than before. At least he eats a lot now, his cheeks grow flesh, and his stomach bulges a little-but he is still lethargic.

    That was the situation that day, the temperature of the room was adjusted to a range that was very suitable for sleeping, Zhong Leyou was covered with a thin quilt, and slept until her face was hidden in the quilt, unwilling to come out.

    The time was not morning, noon, no noon, Leng Fujun originally thought that he was just lying in bed, but he didn't expect it would be so long, so he brought early lunch and fed him bite by bite.

    Zhong Leyou couldn't get enough sleep, was fed in a daze, and fell asleep half asleep.

    Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou's blushing cheeks were especially cute when he was asleep, so he squatted beside the bed and looked at him - no matter how he looked at him, he was cute, with a cute pouty mouth and slightly curled eyelashes, and the mole at the corner of his eye , It's really hooked.

    Leng Fu Junguang could watch it for a long time just by looking at it like this, and couldn't help but want to kiss him after watching it for a long time.