46

Leng Fujun really endured it for too long, it took him a lot of effort to force himself to stay, and he ate it all in one bite before he came up.

    He knew that Zhong Leyou would compromise.

    It seems that no matter what you do, as long as you say a word or two, and then grind a few times, Zhong Leyou will not refuse.

    At first he cheekily ran to Zhong Leyou's room to spend the night. Zhong Leyou would hide and push, but he just struggled for a while. When he was sleepy, he still slept obediently in his arms until dawn.

    Leng Fujun made trouble a few times, Zhong Leyou seemed to be used to it, and later he went to Zhong Leyou's room to spend the night, Zhong Leyou would not chase him away.

    And his name is Zhong Leyou baby. At first Zhong Leyou felt awkward, and he was not allowed to call that. But he yelled a few more times, Zhong Leyou finally accepted it.

    Leng Fujun's progress was based on Zhong Leyou's concession and trust - the first few times when nothing happened, Zhong Leyou felt relieved, thinking that Leng Fujun would only do this.

    But how could Leng Fujun only do this.

    Now Zhong Leyou falls into the arms of Leng Fujun whom she inadvertently indulges.

    After all, it was the first time in a conscious state.

    Zhong Leyou couldn't hide from the beginning, and couldn't hide later. He couldn't cry, his heart was blank, and his only thought was that Leng Fujun was good or bad, and he would bully him.

    Zhong Leyou didn't dare to open her eyes, her whole body was hot, and she even tried to squeeze Leng Fujun out.

    But this obviously made Leng Fujun wrong, and he was even more unscrupulous.

    Leng Fujun was insanely stupid, while coaxing him not to be afraid, he bullied him fiercely, and told the baby not to cry, but he was the one who made Zhong Leyou cry.

    But the care is also true.

    Leng Fujun was afraid that making Zhong Leyou too excited would irritate the baby bump in his stomach, so he didn't dare to go too far during the whole process, holding back hard.

    It wasn't too late when Leng Fujun came back from the company, so he made a fuss about Zhong Leyou, and the day was still bright.

    But Zhong Leyou was so ashamed, she was crying in the shower, and she was still crying when Leng Fujun carried her down to dinner—finally she cried so much that Leng Fujun couldn't take it anymore, and she admitted her mistake on the spot.

    But Leng Fujun's apology was not so sincere, because he felt that Zhong Leyou was too attractive. She pouted while falling asleep, isn't she just waiting for him to kiss her: "Baby, why are you still crying? Did something hurt you just now?" Zhong Leyou didn't cry violently, but she

    twitched It never stopped.

    He was half ashamed and half uncomfortable.

    He just didn't understand why Leng Fujun kept bullying him like this. Always good a while ago, hug him and praise him, some nice words to make him feel at ease and happy. But after a while, he started to bully him again, secretly kissing him and attacking him... It's just that today was too much, and he actually treated him...

    Aside from the time Zhong Leyou was drunk, he didn't even know, his memory of these things is only in the Northwest time . But that time was an accident, Leng Fujun was drugged to become like that, and the child was just an accident.