Extra 2: Face

Before Leng Mianmian and Leng Xinxin came to this world, they were No. 1 and No. 2 of Z-100 group, waiting in line in the sky to choose their parents.

    They were grouped together because they were brothers.

    But their relationship was not very pleasant.

    The choice of parents must be acceptable to both of them, but they always have disagreements and cannot make harmonious decisions, so one or two of the same group of friends left, and they were left to the end.

    The uncle administrator in charge of their group asked them to make a choice quickly: "Other friends have gone to their parents, you have to choose quickly. There are not many parents in this group who still have children. , if you miss it, you don’t know when it will be.”

    Leng Mianmian and Leng Xinxin both looked like babies at this time, and they looked similar.

    They will not show the appearance they should have in the next life until they go to their parents.

    Leng Mianmian was very angry at Leng Xinxin: "It's all you, you can't pick and choose this one, that one can't, it's so late. What if there are no parents." Leng Xin said unconvinced: "It's

    hard If you can choose your parents again, you must be careful."

    They were poor but kind children in their previous lives.

    Or abandoned by their parents, or hated by their parents, but they have always maintained the kindness in their hearts and never discarded them. Later, he suffered an accident or suffered some other serious illness, and passed away before he was ten years old.

    So in this life, they have the right to choose their parents.

    The uncle administrator said helplessly: "You are too cautious, the ones you can choose are good parents. Well, choose quickly." Leng Xinxin said before Leng Mianmian: "I want to be

    rich family, you need very gentle parents.”

    He was born in an ordinary family in his previous life, and the most common thing that happened between his parents was quarreling over money. He was afraid that his parents would always quarrel and be shadowed, so he simply made such a choice. He thought that at least the rich parents would not quarrel over money.

    The administrator uncle is not surprised by such children, and some children come up to be the princess of some country or the son of the richest man of that country.

    They are just children, and they were hurt in the previous life, so this life has a different way of avoiding these hurts.

    Anyway, all these memories will be forgotten when they are born again, not to mention that the freedom of choice is their compensation, and they can make demands as they please.

    If you can't meet it, there is no way, as long as you can meet it, you will try your best to meet it according to the regulations.

    There are only two options left in the hands of the management uncle. He showed the parents of the remaining two families to the two children: "Now there are only two families that meet your requirements. One is the Leng family and the other The household is the Pei family."

    Leng Xin looked at the photos of his parents and asked dissatisfied: "...Wait, why are both parents male?" The

    administrator uncle sighed again helplessly: "Because the author It’s a writer who writes a danmeishengzi article, you have no other choice, just choose.”