68

Leng Fujun woke up with a hangover and a splitting headache.

    He didn't have a deep impression of what happened last night, and he couldn't remember how much he drank. He only vaguely remembered that there wasn't much, and his mind was clear when he returned home.

    But what happened afterwards, he really couldn't remember at all.

    This Sunday, when he woke up, both Zhong Leyou and Leng Mianmian were gone.

    Leng Fujun didn't think much, got up to wash his face.

    It wasn't until he touched his face that he realized that his cheek was a little sore yesterday, and when he looked in the mirror again, there were two strange red marks, but it was not very obvious, and he had to look carefully to see it.

    If Leng Fujun thought about it more, he would find that these two red marks were actually slap finger prints. But when has Leng Fu Junhuo been slapped at such a young age? Therefore, he thought that it was probably pressed somewhere while sleeping, so he didn't take it to heart.

    He went out of the room, but Zhong Leyou and Leng Mianmian were still nowhere to be seen.

    At this moment, Leng Fujun finally felt that something was wrong - could it be that Leng Mianmian was carried away by Song Shengqiao?

    But when he went to Song Shengqiao's side, Song Shengqiao was alone.

    Song Shengqiao glanced at him: "Why did you get up so late today? I've got your lunch warmed up."     Leng

    Fujun asked,

    "Where's Leyou and Mianmian?"

Coincidentally, when he answered Leng Fujun like this, he didn't think there was anything wrong.

    When they left this morning, Leng Mianmian still drove there in a car, and his appearance was no different from going out for a walk on weekdays.

    But now facing Leng Fujun's questioning appearance, she felt that something was wrong - how could it be possible that Zhong Leyou brought Leng Mianmian to Lin's house without Leng Fujun knowing? On weekdays, Zhong Leyou listened to Leng Fujun the most. He went home with the child, why wouldn't he follow Leng Fujun?

    Recalling Zhong Leyou's expression this morning, there was indeed something wrong, obviously depressed, as if he had been wronged.

    Song Shengqiao immediately questioned Leng Fujun: "...Could it be that you did something that made Leyou unhappy? He didn't look very happy when he left this morning...and...your face What's going on, you got slapped?"

    Slapped?

    How is that possible... Leng Fujun was thinking about this and didn't know what was going on, but his memory suddenly flashed to the scene when this scene happened last night—yes, he remembered, what did he say last night, and then he was angry Zhong Leyou even stretched out his hand and slapped him - because such things as Zhong Leyou are so rare, even if he thinks about it now, he suspects that he might be dreaming.

    But why does Zhong Leyou want to be herself?

    What did you say that made him angry?

    Leng Fujun tried his best to recall everything that happened last night, and he couldn't remember anything else. He forgot what Zhong Leyou was talking to him at first, and how he tricked him later. He only recalled that he would be the last to tell Zhong Leyou Leyou's affairs were revealed.

    Leng Fujun was so regretful that he wanted to beat his stomach.

    After drinking too much, he began to drift away. Not only did he recall what he had done to Zhong Leyou, but he also struggled at the beginning of that night, but Zhong Leyou's appearance was too attractive, and from time to time he recalled what he did to Zhong Leyou at the beginning That feeling, that's why I couldn't hold back.