74

But in this regard, Leng Fujun's words really don't have any credibility in Zhong Leyou's eyes. He has suffered too many losses in the matter of sleeping, and with the bad things done by Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou doesn't believe him at all.

    Zhong Leyou insisted: "...you go down, if you don't go down, I will go down..."

    Leng Fujun hugged him tightly and did not let go.

    After so many days, Zhong Leyou must make some progress. I have already apologized to the Lin family all over today, if there is no progress with Zhong Leyou, then what can I do.

    Leng Fujun said: "...I promise I won't do anything, so you can sleep peacefully, okay?"

    In fact, when surrounded by the familiar smell of Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou unconsciously wanted to soften up— - He is used to always sleeping with Leng Fujun. When sleeping with Leng Fujun, he could forget that he couldn't fall asleep without turning on the night light.

    When I went back to Lin's house, I brought a lot of things, except for the night lamp.

    Although he was accompanied by a cold face at night, he was not alone. But if that person wasn't Leng Fujun, there was still something missing after all.

    Now back to the long-lost embrace, the familiar sense of security made Zhong Leyou feel at ease. Just thinking of what Leng Fujun did, he warned himself not to do this and complied with Leng Fujun's request.

    It is precisely because he trusts and relies on him almost unconditionally, and never thought that Leng Fujun would do such a thing, that's why he is now confused about Leng Fujun—what kind of intentions did Leng Fujun have at the beginning? Mood for doing this kind of thing to yourself? Was he sincere to himself then?

    Zhong Leyou still stretched out his hand to push him, but his strength was not as strong as before: "...No, you are here, I can't sleep, you go down..."

    Leng Fujun felt that Zhong Leyou's push had changed, Where will it go down, he will only be more cheeky and insist on staying on the bed, no matter what, he will never go down.

    Leng Fujun clung to his ear and coaxed: "...Okay, go to sleep, the baby is going to sleep too, you all need a good rest after seeing the doctor, so let me stay here with you, okay?"

    When Leng Fujun mentioned the baby, Zhong Leyou stopped struggling.

    When he heard that the doctor's baby was in danger today, he was really frightened. Because the face-to-face meeting went so smoothly, he had the feeling that nothing unexpected would happen this time.

    During the days outside, he didn't have a good rest.

    Taking care of the cold face is one of them, but the main reason is that he is not used to sleeping, and there are many things on his mind, and he has some insomnia - waiting for time to waste seems not good, so Zhong Leyou chooses to stay up late to draw. Then I stayed up a few more nights, and ended up making myself like this.

    Seeing that Zhong Leyou calmed down when he heard the baby, Leng Fujun continued: "This time you will continue to name the baby, okay? Mianmian is so cute, what will you choose this time?" About this

    baby Name, Zhong Leyou had thought about it.

    At the beginning, I would give Leng Mian Mian a "Mian Mian" simply because when Zhong Leyou was watching a TV series, he heard a line in it with the words "cold face and cold heart". Because the surname is appropriate, and the face is cute, Zhong Leyou named his eldest son Leng Mian Mian.