71

Early pregnancy check.

    Hearing these four words that came out of Chen Zhihao's mouth, Leng Fujun was stunned.

    what is he

    Zhong Leyou went for the early pregnancy check alone?

    Or was it last week?

    The memory of being drunk suddenly seemed to be activated. Leng Fujun suddenly recalled that Zhong Leyou called himself that afternoon. On the other end of the phone, he told himself to go home early, and he had something to tell him.

    Could it be this thing?

    As a result, he went to drink so desperately at night, and didn't do anything when he got home, he just poked a big basket out.

    early pregnancy.

    It's pregnant.

    Leng Fujun didn't even know what expression he should have.

    He was thinking bitterly about why he had it again, and he was afraid of it, so he carefully took safety measures every time and never dared to forget it. But while thinking about it, this guy really knows how to pick the time, this is too good time, let's come sooner!

    Chen Zhihao listened to Leng Fujun and said nothing: "What's the matter? Where is he? Stupid?"

    Leng Fujun exhaled, suppressing the complicated emotions in his heart: "...Then is he okay? You don't care about such things. Why did you only think of following me now?"

    "This is your own business, why can't it be my turn?" But Chen Zhihao had already heard that the two of them had a quarrel, otherwise Leng Fujun wouldn't have known, so He didn't care about Leng Fujun, and said, "The days are still relatively short. The last time I came here, I didn't even see the fetal heart rate. Because now is the time when I need to take care of my heart, so I called to remind you." It is exactly what is needed

    . During the period of heart care, what did he let Zhong Leyou experience?

    After experiencing rage and anger, and experiencing the worry and nervousness of the child's illness, he finally looked better than before when he met today, but in the end, he was angry again after a few words——Zhong Leyou's complexion was not good, and he could not walk a few steps pant. He couldn't help but think about what happened when he was pregnant with Leng Mianmian. His health was very bad in the early stage, and he recovered after a long period of recuperation.

    Thinking of this, Leng Fujun became anxious again.

    He said to Chen Zhihao: "I'll bring him here later."

    "Okay."

    When he hung up the phone, Zhong Leyou and Leng Mianmian were already some distance away from him. Leng Fujun thought for a while, and called Heini, telling it to come over.

    Heini still listened to Leng Fujun's words, and when he heard Leng Fujun calling it, he immediately rushed over.

    Leng Mianmian was also excited when he saw Hei Ni running suddenly, turned the car around, and chased Hei Ni.

    Zhong Leyou didn't know what Leng Fujun was going to do, but he had to follow Leng Mianmian.

    Arriving in front of Leng Fujun, Zhong Leyou heard Leng Fujun: "...has been out for a while, it's time to take a face to go back, he should take a nap." Hearing that he was going back to take a nap, Zhong Leyou was a little satisfied, and

    lightly He answered lightly: "...Well, let's go back."

    Leng Mianmian heard that he was going back and played tricks: "...No, I won't go back, drive..."